Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Joe Lacob's light years product is stinking it up the Yelp reviews rn.

Previous game halftime W’s gave up 76 pts.

This game halftime W’s gave up 73 pts.

I ain't seen this level of GUTLESS since Joe Barry Caresless.

rawImage.jpg

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Yall don't beat Boston Without the work Wiggins put in on both sides of the floor, breh should have been finals MVP.
Lol silly. Get out character for once he did his fukkin job, clap for em. He was the best of the WHOLE TEAM of role players thats why y'all dikkrode so much, it was literally nobody else on the squad to dikkride for a nikka like you.
And you still eating crow twisting ya mind up in pretzels as a result lol, know that.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Lol silly. Get out character for once he did his fukkin job, clap for em. He was the best of the WHOLE TEAM of role players thats why y'all dikkrode so much, it was literally nobody else on the squad to dikkride for a nikka like you.
And you still eating crow twisting ya mind up in pretzels as a result lol, know that.
breh was a role player like your supposed to be when you have all time great carrying the offense. Play defense and taking open 3s.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm not sure what trade is out there that can make the warriors title contenders. realistically if the warriors can trade wiggins and kuminga for some good role players then maybe they have a long shot but who will want to take on wiggins contact? he has been playing the worst ball on the team and his contract is horrible.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
i'm not sure what trade is out there that can make the warriors title contenders. realistically if the warriors can trade wiggins and kuminga for some good role players then maybe they have a long shot but who will want to take on wiggins contact? he has been playing the worst ball on the team and his contract is horrible.
Trade for Butler and bring Udonis to the front office. :pachaha:

The first thing this team needs is some leadership by people who ain't whole bytches.