Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Good to see the Splash Bros back...if only for one night. 🤩

I still believe they can recapture the magic long term. Klay's just gotta let the game come to him, like he has the past few.

Low key, Wigs had a solid game. He missed a few bunnies, but his effort was in the right place. Need to see 4-5 games in a row like this.

Team defense is atrocious, so looks like we're on the Loyola Marymount tip until GP2 and Dray get back.

Good win, now let's snatch up one in Portland tomorrow.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Good to see the Splash Bros back...if only for one night. 🤩

I still believe they can recapture the magic long term. Klay's just gotta let the game come to him, like he has the past few.

Low key, Wigs had a solid game. He missed a few bunnies, but his effort was in the right place. Need to see 4-5 games in a row like this.

Team defense is atrocious, so looks like we're on the Loyola Marymount tip until GP2 and Dray get back.

Good win, now let's snatch up one in Portland tomorrow.
Zero rim protection… Kerr refuses to play TJD more and it’s down right criminal at this point because TJD is a solid defender and can switch with ease.. excellent hands where he can be a lob threat

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Zero rim protection… Kerr refuses to play TJD more and it’s down right criminal at this point because TJD is a solid defender and can switch with ease.. excellent hands where he can be a lob threat
you wanna see something maddening?

Warriors have the worst finishing rotation in the nba considering the quality of looks they get bc of Steph and Klay

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you wanna see something maddening?

Warriors have the worst finishing rotation in the nba considering the quality of looks they get bc of Steph and Klay

Exactly I said loon lookin like an old flabby breh at the reck center playing pickup ball smh…. We fumbled huge when pacers was shopping Sabonis… meyers dumb ass didn’t even due his due diligence and gave them a call.. Trade deadline came and went smh

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Exactly I said loon lookin like an old flabby breh at the reck center playing pickup ball smh…. We fumbled huge when pacers was shopping Sabonis… meyers dumb ass didn’t even due his due diligence and gave them a call.. Trade deadline came and went smh
I love looney but how many times has Steph passed it to him on the roll, and he just resets the possession by running back to the perimeter to do a handoff action? :unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I love looney but how many times has Steph passed it to him on the roll, and he just resets the possession by running back to the perimeter to do a handoff action? :unimpressed:
Yoooo that shyt be having me scream at the tv man like ayo go up the ball and make the fukkin basket :damn: :mindblown: