Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Ok, the lineup RECIPE is clear...

There needs to be 2-3 young guys on the court at ALL TIMES. That means Podz, Minga, Moody, or TJD.

Never have 4 old guys on the court at a time. The OG starting lineup is dead.

:flabbynsick:

Mix and match for matchups. But ALWAYS have at least 2, and often 3 young bucks on the court.

Wigs when playing well, and GP2 when healthy are the wildcards.

Give Loon Dawg the month off to relax and let TJD cook.

Can and old dog like Kerr learn a new trick?

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Oh and TJD probably would've got a DNP if the refs weren't calling bullshyt tickytac and non fouls on Saric (and others).

:stopitslime:

If Trace doesn't get decent minutes going forward I'm reporting Kerr to Homeland Security.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors gotta lead the league in blown double digit leads. It's probably happened in more than half their games so far.
You know why right? All Kerr’s doing.. He keeps running Looney slow ass out there and teams start feasting when they see no win protection…

Look at TJD? How he played last night.. Complere rim protector and he was switching on defense… legit lob threat but Kerr dumb ass of course took him out of the game and that’s when Portland made a push again.. Kerr has to go asap

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it's almost expected at this point :snoop:
I’m convinced it’s all Kerr’s doing.. We build these big ass leads with the right rotation that include Kuminga, Podz, Moon and now TJD and what does this a$$hole do? Go right back to the fukkin mofos who are old and slow and end up giving the lead back…

I wish the GS media would call him out on his bullshyt… Them he gets up there at the press conferences lying