Steph Curry With 6 & 7 Turnovers In B2B Elimination Games

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Steph's accomplishments cement him as one of the all time greats, even if he never plays another game.

BUT ultimately the slander/criticism about Curry and the 2020/21 season was justified by the team not making the playoffs. He's not a super hero, and basketball is a team sport.

If they won, there would be threads about him single handedly carrying a team into the playoffs and yada yada. That didn't happen.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@CHICAGO

I saw a few isos here and he scored 2 or 3 times meh... needs more :ehh:

Either way he has to reject screens and iso much more now because of roster construction. Dillion was great in ball denial and face guarding. This is where Steph's lack of explosiveness and size hurts him. He should be able to angle up and/or separate from the defender to demand the ball without the use of so many screens

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Both of those teams would beat the #2 seed Suns or #3 seed Sonics of 2005.

The Grizzlies led by Pau Gasol with Mike Miller as the #2 scorer made the playoffs in both 2005 and 2006 and were the #5 seed in 2006. Do you have that #5 seed Memphis team making the playoffs in 2021?
Are you talking about rolling his ankle? Steph dealt with consistent ankle issues his entire first 3-4 years in a league.

You're such a blatant hypocrite. :mjlol:

Remember when Stephen Curry's ankle injuries threatened his career?

His very first year after the ankle injuries stopped he had a more efficient scoring season that Rose ever has and the year after that he won the first of back-to-back MVPs.

You were attacking Curry for not being an elite scorer while ignoring his ankle injuries, they you excuse Rose for not being an elite scorer....because of ankle injuries. This is why you've become the WOAT poster on this forum, every knows you care jack shyt about the game or any principles, all you do is shytpost your stanwars day after day after day no matter how awful your logic is.

Rose had a bunch of severe knee injuries that derailed his career, it had nothing to do with ankles.

:gucci:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rose had a bunch of severe knee injuries that derailed his career, it had nothing to do with ankles.

:gucci:

You're not following. I made a post about how D-Rose played before those knee injuries, and @CHICAGO started bytching about the ankle shyt and tried to claim I'm a casual for only mentioning the knee injuries and not the other stuff.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
@CHICAGO
Biggest moment in the game, the chance all top players get to show if they are THAT GUY
Steph never gets this chance :stopitslime:

No screen, no off ball movements here
Still doubled at half court. :francis:

Why wasn't Steph allowed room and space to go one on one in clutch moments like other stars? Ja had all the space in the world to make several dribbles even inside the paint.

And this is why I haven't been taking the nitpicky and cherry picked and goal post moved critiques in this thread serious.
It was same thing after Bron hit his three last game. Steph was finna try to have his moment dolo, but he deadass got doubled team at halfcourt. And the same shyt has happened all year at the end of quarters. Ain't no nikka in the league feared more than him.

That's why they run that pick and roll and he invites the double. It's coming regardless, so you might as well have the receiver catching the ball on the move. But just wait til they tool up in the off-season with threats that'll make teams pay for that so these nikkas can go back to crying about how unfair it is

@CHICAGO a goofball tho. And a tad bit autistic, he doesn't understand nuance

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@CHICAGO

I saw a few isos here and he scored 2 or 3 times meh... needs more :ehh:

Either way he has to reject screens and iso much more now because of roster construction. Dillion was great in ball denial and face guarding. This is where Steph's lack of explosiveness and size hurts him. He should be able to angle up and/or separate from the defender to demand the ball without the use of so many screens

HE COULD HAVE ISO'D
ALL GAME.

THESE CASUALS TALKING ABOUT
DBL TEAMS THAT HE INVITED.
:devil:
:evil:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
youre such an idiot sometimes

0:30 mark
0:45 mark
2:50 mark
3:10 mark
5:05 mark

screen or no screen. he receives the ball...theyre doubling
he penetrates, theyre tripling/quadrupling lol

:30 mark drag screen so they double. If curry was good use no screen iso DILLION BROOKS and score alot of points.

:45 not a double, he caught it and shot nearby defenders just closed out after he began his shooting motion.

2:50 more of the same...he actually got a clean look off that action. memphis fukked the switch on the wiggy-steph PnP so they both try to close it on steph. bad defense.

3:10 if u think this is a double team @CHICAGO please disable his account. if i have to explain what this is click X on the top right of ur browser.

5:05 man draymond is in the area. everyone leaves that fukking doof open LMAO.

hey u warriors fans have low bball iqs and maybe need to switch to table tennis. this is the worst post in seum history.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
THATS ALL ON KERR
NOT CALLING A TO.

THE DBL WOULDNT HAVE
COME IN A HALF COURT SET
WITHOUT THE SCREEN
BUT IF YOU CAN CATCH HIM
LACKING ON THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE COURT YOU DO IT.

HE STILL HAD ALL OF
OT TO ISO WITH THE GAME
ON THE LINE BUT WENT RIGHT BACK
TO CALLING FOR THE SCREEN.
Yes it would have dude. That's been the MO all season for Steph at the end of quarters against any team worth a salt.

You've watched every single game this year like the fan you are, you know better than that .

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And this is why I haven't been taking the nitpicky and cherry picked and goal post moved critiques in this thread serious.
It was same thing after Bron hit his three last game. Steph was finna try to have his moment dolo, but he deadass got doubled team at halfcourt. And the same shyt has happened all year at the end of quarters. Ain't no nikka in the league feared more than him.

That's why they run that pick and roll and he invites the double. It's coming regardless, so you might as well have the receiver catching the ball on the move. But just wait til they tool up in the off-season with threats that'll make teams pay for that so these nikkas can go back to crying about how unfair it is

@CHICAGO a goofball tho. And a tad bit autistic, he doesn't understand nuance

Yeah only roster construction can fix Steph's problem. He needs more offensive weapons in order to make teams pay.
The guy in the vid mentioned awaiting to see how Mitchell from Utah will attack Brooks but that's a false equivalence as Utah has too many shooters that will make you pay for all that trapping and doubling.

Clip reveals it wasn't just Brooks but he still did a good job on Steph despite Curry having 39 as crazy as that sounds :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Dame gets this opportunity

I gotta see Steph get the opportunity to play one on one with the game on the line before I can legitimately say he can't do it.
The best question is why does Dame get this chance and Steph doesn't.
My guess is roster construction. Not enough offensive threats for the opponents to respect so they just double Steph but even when he had KD they still doubled him regardless :ohhh:

Will Steph ever get the chance to close a game 1 on 1? :jbhmm: