Steph Curry tells Lebron How Tired He is of Hearing Kendrick Lamar

Tair

Superstar
Daps
When you hear a song 20x times a day, you gonna get tired of it.

I don't blame him.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not even being funny

But I don’t remember Ether even getting THIS much mainstream play. Every 5 min a station is playing the is record. It’s excessive, and I low key feel like yall tired of it too but won’t say it
Nas was nowhere near where Kendrick is mainstream wise when Ether came out.

And it used to be normal for hit songs to be played non stop for months.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not even being funny

But I don’t remember Ether even getting THIS much mainstream play. Every 5 min a station is playing the is record. It’s excessive, and I low key feel like yall tired of it too but won’t say it
Nas was no where near Kendrick’s popularity in any point of his career :mjlol:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nas was no where near Kendrick’s popularity in any point of his career :mjlol:
Ok stanley, if you say so…but even if that’s true, Ether remains the standard in what was a very high profile beef. Not Like Us is not on that level besides getting played 1000 times a day everywhere

Yall bugging, if it was normal for songs to be played all day it was also normal for ppl to get tired of them faster. Nobody was just ever accepting hearing something get played out

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m not even being funny

Social media and the internet wasn’t poppin like that when Ether dropped. I found out about Ether when my boy told me about when I got to school the day it dropped.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok stanley, if you say so…but even if that’s true, Ether remains the standard in what was a very high profile beef. Not Like Us is not on that level besides getting played 1000 times a day everywhere

Yall bugging, if it was normal for songs to be played all day it was also normal for ppl to get tired of them faster. Nobody was just ever accepting hearing something get played out
Nas is my goat along with Pac so you can miss me with the Stanley talk :mjlol: I’m just not delusional