Steph Curry tells Lebron How Tired He is of Hearing Kendrick Lamar

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
"Is it the braids?" :mjlol:

PS I quote these songs all the time, and it makes people so mad. I say the above to my mom all the time. And she hates it.

I told this goofy chick online that "she's a fan, she's a fan, she's a fan" and she stalked me for 2 days until I had to report her. She calmed her ass down then.

Told another dude he was 69 god with disgust.

Kendrick has a quote for every situation. Love it

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
"Is it the braids?" :mjlol:

PS I quote these songs all the time, and it makes people so mad. I say the above to my mom all the time. And she hates it.

I told this goofy chick online that "she's a fan, she's a fan, she's a fan" and she stalked me for 2 days until I had to report her. She calmed her ass down then.

Told another dude he was 69 god with disgust.

Kendrick has a quote for every situation. Love it
You think this is something to brag about lol

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
None of that shyt that was said to drake could work on someone like latto who also has a white parent
Culture is passed down from Mother to Child, see how doja c00n was in chat rooms showing feet. Mixed people are susceptible to behave just the same

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Drake is Steph's boy, he helps him get stuff out of his hair when nobody else will tell him there's something there

rawImage.jpg
Drake ain’t never beating them grooming allegations. :troll:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Curry beat the so called “goat” in 3 out of 4 finals :mjlol: and it took a 3-1 choke to not go 4 -0.championships>>>>> finals mvps you doofy groupie
Play in 6 finals and be second fiddle in 5 of them brehs :russ: he had to run to KD to save himself after he had the biggest choke job in nba history