Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Apparently it’s actually multi-million dollar units as it’s in a wealthy community but I’m not familiar with the area. Rich folks love living in their bubbles :francis: not surprising considering Steph grew up rich in gated communities but to pump the breaks on a development using your power in the community?:huhldup:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
3503eceb184b692d48a749aa261e95e6.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People gave a pass to Chappelle because it was 'affordable housing" but actually wasn't affordable housing. was just a scheme for people to make money off building property near his estate. this could be the same but i can't help but look at these social activists funny when they act like typical rich folks in these scenario's. housing inequality is one of the primary causes for the wealth gap, and going all nimby means you are supporting the 1%

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Atherton is where the wealthy people get away from the regular rich people. Just mansions with huge lots. You gotta be rich rich.
Exactly. People in Atherton look at people from other rich areas like Saratoga, Hillsborough, and Los Gatos like :hhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Apparently it’s actually multi-million dollar units as it’s in a wealthy community but I’m not familiar with the area. Rich folks love living in their bubbles :francis: not surprising considering Steph grew up rich in gated communities but to pump the breaks on a development using your power in the community?:huhldup:

What’s the problem? Folk pay a premium for privacy… You not paying 30m for a property only for developers to come talk about they building multi family units in your neighborhood.. You damn right folk will piss a bytch.. shyt like that will instantly decrease your property value

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
What’s the problem? Folk pay a premium for privacy… You not paying 30m for a property only for developers to come talk about they building multi family units in your neighborhood.. You damn right folk will piss a bytch.. shyt like that will instantly decrease your property value
oh no the property value of a millionaires home :mjcry::mjcry:

:camby:

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
Atherton is where the wealthy people get away from the regular rich people. Just mansions with huge lots. You gotta be rich rich.
Safe to say “welfare queens” or coli 6 figure certs gang weren’t gonna be able to afford to live there anyways.
Rent was gonna go out to low tier millionaires. But I get Steph on this, I called the cops on a crack head I seen to close to my water front property

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

San Francisco is one of the most difficult areas to get a place when Average rent is $3500

they need to build housing

But Curry 3rd home mansion value drops from $30 mils to $25 :mjcry:

Last edited: