Steph acting like "no nikkas" MJ again 🤣...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@KidJSoul @rbksNgirbauds

At this point it's a trend with fam, momma always said if it walks and quacks like a duck, it's a duck...

So he pulls up to a gym in "Sacramento"......out in white ass Folsom. For those who don't know, Folsom is right outside The City and the last two stops on Gold Line trains. So it's connected to the bity by the trains...

Mf's in the comments saying he was in Folsom for his daughter's volleyball tourney. Bit he pops his head out fir a gym run there-------->as if there aren't volleyball tournaments IN the city. You could easily Google tourneys in Sac over the last year, the chances his daughter has had one in the city are great...

But Steph ain't doing no gym run in the city where the black hoopers and fans are at when his daughter has almost assuredly been in tournaments IN THE CITY of Sacramento...

He definitely ain't going to no hard tops where the black hoopers are at...

"No nikkas" Steph strikes again 🤣 😂 😆 he'll pop up for some white people though...

This is mostly in jest, I fukk with Steph. I just thought this would be funny to post 🤣...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:stopitslime: its plenty of nikkas on the court in that vid… but let me guess because he’s a multi millionaire famous celeb he supposed to check in wit hood nikkas? You forgot Steph pulled up on a hard top in Oakland and hooped with hood nikkas?

Foh fam and fukk the hood, as a nikka who grew up in it, it’s nothing but crab in the barrel ass nikkas there showing fake love once you managed to change your situation… Same nikkas you grew up with now plotting on you… :camby:

Op thought he had one

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:stopitslime: its plenty of nikkas on the court in that vid… but let me guess because he’s a multi millionaire famous celeb he supposed to check in wit hood nikkas? You forgot Steph pulled up on a hard top in Oakland and hooped with hood nikkas?

Foh fam and fukk the hood, as a nikka who grew up in it, it’s nothing but crab in the barrel ass nikkas there showing fake love once you managed to change your situation… Same nikkas you grew up with now plotting on you… :camby:

Op thought he had one

I just said my post was lighthearted and here you go 🤣 🤣

I also didn't say wasn't no black guys on the floor with him, I'm pointing out the location and crowd he's performing for. It's an entirely different vibe than pulling up to Mama Marks or Valley Hi 🤣...

But I'm really just playing g, get out your feelings...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just said my post was lighthearted and here you go 🤣 🤣

I also didn't say wasn't no black guys on the floor with him, I'm pointing out the location and crowd he's performing for. It's an entirely different vibe than pulling up to Mama Marks or Valley Hi 🤣...

But I'm really just playing g, get out your feelings...
Nah you gotta get that smoke :ufdup:

Daps
I was thinking about this the other day…

When Steph/Bron/whomever is playing with normal people and he does what he’s known for I wonder if nikkax are like…

“Oh shyt just like he does on TV” :banderas:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
@KidJSoul @rbksNgirbauds

At this point it's a trend with fam, momma always said if it walks and quacks like a duck, it's a duck...

So he pulls up to a gym in "Sacramento"......out in white ass Folsom. For those who don't know, Folsom is right outside The City and the last two stops on Gold Line trains. So it's connected to the bity by the trains...

Mf's in the comments saying he was in Folsom for his daughter's volleyball tourney. Bit he pops his head out fir a gym run there-------->as if there aren't volleyball tournaments IN the city. You could easily Google tourneys in Sac over the last year, the chances his daughter has had one in the city are great...

But Steph ain't doing no gym run in the city where the black hoopers and fans are at when his daughter has almost assuredly been in tournaments IN THE CITY of Sacramento...

He definitely ain't going to no hard tops where the black hoopers are at...

"No nikkas" Steph strikes again 🤣 😂 😆 he'll pop up for some white people though...

This is mostly in jest, I fukk with Steph. I just thought this would be funny to post 🤣...

Steph be all over Oakland. This thread is trash

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli posters murdering OP on his own sh*t
full