MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@Arianne Martell
mtowvq.jpg
so i decided to just buy the fabric and start making my own head scarfs and turbans.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
@Arianne Martell
mtowvq.jpg
so i decided to just buy the fabric and start making my own head scarfs and turbans.

You have a sewing machine? And the measurements ??

This is a great idea!

I tried doing one of the wraps style and it looked a mess, it takes practice or my head is too big. I'll try again tho

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You have a sewing machine? And the measurements ??

This is a great idea!

I tried doing one of the wraps style and it looked a mess, it takes practice or my head is too big. I'll try again tho
No, but i bought one for my niece a while ago. Im prettu sure ivw never actually seem her use it so im gonna "borrow" it from her lol. I might hand sew the first one tho, im prwtty good at that. I've been thinking of all the way i can customize my clothes with a more ethnic vibe.
2502b8abfd0050007b9a6a4884aaaeee.jpg

Buying a plain cheap tshirt and adding a african printed pocket or sleeves :ohhh:
How-Update-Your-Denim-Shorts-Aztec-Print.png

Or jean shorts.
The possibilities are endless :blessed:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Oh and the measurements i dont have. I just bought a yard of each. I bought one of the prints last week but only half a yard and it could barely wrap around my head twice so i figured ill buy it longer and trim any extra fabric once i figure exactly what size i need for my big ass head.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I be wanting to dot his, but don't feel like I'm funky enough to pull this off on the regular. Like i can do this once a month lol.