State for State: Whos fuccin with Cali right now?

Daps
So you actin like nikkas in dallas aint wearin hollister?:wtf:

You actin like nikkas in dallas aint joccin our gangs stfu fakkit

Lol @ comparin some nikkas who stole a dance that YALL DIDNT START to yall city takin half of our culture

:what: bytch ass nikka stfu and quit lyin.
Hollister is :flabbynsick: main ppl I see wearin hollister usually lil nikkas 13 and under.
And the only thing i can think of thats cali influenced around here are the b's and c's but still most young nikkas bang they click harder.

Quit speakin on shyt u dont know about

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I'm a Kendrick Lamar fan but no one knows who he is outside of Cali and the internet. He doesn't have the charisma to really blow like Game did aka the last West Coast nicca to put it down.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:what: bytch ass nikka stfu and quit lyin.
Hollister is :flabbynsick: main ppl I see wearin hollister usually lil nikkas 13 and under.
And the only thing i can think of thats cali influenced around here are the b's and c's but still most young nikkas bang they click harder.

Quit speakin on shyt u dont know about

nikka stfu u biased faggit

Yall nikkas on our diccs so hard, i've literally had people tell me Hollister started in Dallas :laff:

stop makin it seem like Dallas aint a city known for joccin ppl shyt, look at whats hot in dallas now. HOLLISTER, cali shyt, long soccs, cali shyt, chuccs, cali shyt, snapbaccs and tats, cali shyt
foh lame ass nikka MAD his city is a top 5 WOAT hip hop city and yall stay on Calis D I C K

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I'm a East Coast nikka and I welcome our California overlords cuz East Coast rappers are hoes anyways besides 50 Cent and Hov :win:

Daps
nikka stfu u biased faggit

Yall nikkas on our diccs so hard, i've literally had people tell me Hollister started in Dallas :laff:

stop makin it seem like Dallas aint a city known for joccin ppl shyt, look at whats hot in dallas now. HOLLISTER, cali shyt, long soccs, cali shyt, chuccs, cali shyt, snapbaccs and tats, cali shyt
foh lame ass nikka MAD his city is a top 5 WOAT hip hop city and yall stay on Calis D I C K

Dam nikka last time i checked nikkas really started gettin sleeved up after wayne.

And :skip: @ the bold, if that shyt isnt a blatant fukkin lie i dont know what is.

Chucks played out...we wear our socks different then yall. U got snapbacks cuz tyga but they really got hot when wiz got hot.

Cali cool i lived in cali 2 years, i have mad fam out there..but i got a problem with some lame ass nikka on the internet talkin straight out his ass for e-rep

Im done....im above arguin with some white boy

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dam nikka last time i checked nikkas really started gettin sleeved up after wayne.

And :skip: @ the bold, if that shyt isnt a blatant fukkin lie i dont know what is.

Chucks played out...we wear our socks different then yall. U got snapbacks cuz tyga but they really got hot when wiz got hot.

Cali cool i lived in cali 2 years, i have mad fam out there..but i got a problem with some lame ass nikka on the internet talkin straight out his ass for e-rep

Im done....im above arguin with some white boy

It's funny how you call this shyt a blatant lie, but anyone who comes to Dallas sees the same shyt i see, including the biting of the slang.

Give it up Breh, LA>>>Dallas:smugfavre:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Dallas is the worst fukking city in america. horrible culture. Cali is gangsta but revolutionary.

Saka

Pro
Daps
Breh how you not gonna mention the rest of TDE the only cats from ye state i give a fukk about. :takedat:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
I can barely stand rap anymore but it I do look to Cali for instrumentals. Brainfeeder runs planet earth in terms of what music has in store in the future and broadening the score of hip hop's landscape, let alone the potential basis of what rappers will be spitting on muuuuch later On down the road.

On another note, how can you say that an area collectively runs rap? What have you specifically done to help it advance? Artists from Cali run rap; you do nothing.