State for State: Whos fuccin with Cali right now?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
all you cali folk are rappers because THERE AINT NO JOBS IN CALI breh. I know this because you motherfukkers are coming to Houston in DROVES.

Nah people are moving because you can get a real nice place in Houston for what you would pay for an apartment here yet still live in a major city.

I don't think we need to take shots at other regions because California is putting out solid music both in the mainstream and underground. We have a lot of talent top to bottom, we should just enjoy it.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Can't deny Cali's dominance right now.

DMV got next though :obama:

Wale :shaq:

Fat Trel, Phil Ade, Logic, and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of VA cats in not hip too.

nikkas is making moves.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Can't deny Cali's dominance right now.

DMV got next though :obama:

Wale :shaq:

Fat Trel, Phil Ade, Logic, and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of VA cats in not hip too.

nikkas is making moves.
DMV runnin the east now, NY still sicc:win:

Daps
Nah just Penn nikkas, nikkas around the country joccin our swag.

Texas is probably the worst offender.

I remember my sophomore year in HS, some nikka in classed reffered to south dallas as South Central :laff:
Junior year everyone started saying "mark"

Just a couple month ago everyone in Dallas was wearing chuccs and long soccs. Now they on snapbaccs cargos and getting tatted, like the rest of the country.

Cali won:smugfavre:

never heard anyone round my way use mark :manny:

And didnt yall jock jiggin and almost all of our dances 2 years after they peak.

And u talkin about the double nike socks?? thats some shyt we been on for a few years now. We dont wear em like yall, we actually scrunch them