Starting to look like the end for Elizabeth Warren campaign. Cancels ads in Nevada and S.Carolina

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you clowns vote in Trump on some petty shyt, you'll be forever ignored going forward. Either way, Bernie will win due to latinos. Fairly certain it can happen.

Either way, if you guys go Trump expect no one to take your FBA group serious going forward.

Tf you talking bout, Black people have been voting Dem around 90% for 20+ years. :gucci:

I've voted once in my 9+ years of being eligible (I'm 27 and my line election was for a local one in 2011 or 2010).

Speaking of Trump, you have a lot of nerve mentioning him, when people from your country Stan him yet he put Nigeria on the ban list. :dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Tf you talking bout, Black people have been voting Dem around 90% for 20+ years. :gucci:

I've voted once in my 9+ years of being eligible (I'm 27 and my line election was for a local one in 2011 or 2010).

Speaking of Trump, you have a lot of nerve mentioning him, when people from your country Stan him yet he put Nigeria on the ban list. :dead:
Whatever. You know what the stakes are, fukk outta here with the bullshyt. If you and your leader decide to vote trump on some petty shyt, you will forever lose respect in the Country, trust and believe it.

Especially if Bernie wins despite your nonsense. Rest assured, bernie plans on hooking latinos up big time. They will come out in droves to support. Bernie has a chance to win despite the inevitable vote rigging that will occur.

Furhtermore a vote for Bernie isn't a vote against reparations. He recognized reparations is a real issue and im sure he can be pressed to do something. The reparations fight doesn't end with the election breh.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You're voluntarily suppressing your own vote. And if we are that gullible I guess we deserve whatever stupid prizes come along with that

You all seem to think that Trump ain't so bad and that he can't hurt you peraonally. I pray to everything that you're right...

but I feel that he is literally dangerous for Black people. And I hope that y'all never have to pay for this gullibility.

(Yes I want a check. Do I think a presidential

CANDIDATE

Can pay me reparations before I vote for them... I do not think that for that is totally impossible...

So the only outcome is you get out of the way and allow the fascists to get a stronger grip)

1. Voter expression doesn't mean voter suppression, both me and ADOS as a whole has stated to candidates what we want in exchange for our vote. I've talked to a local candidate and plan to talk to others. If those local candidates fail to commit to policies that I want, even after I told them what I want, then it's not on me if I don't fukk with them. :hubie:

2. We all know that Trump is a shytty president for our people, just like basically all of the other presidents have been for us, we're just not going to vote simply to remove him. We want specific policies that benefit us, just like every other voting Bloc gets, no policies means no votes from us.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're voluntarily suppressing your own vote. And if we are that gullible I guess we deserve whatever stupid prizes come along with that

You all seem to think that Trump ain't so bad and that he can't hurt you peraonally. I pray to everything that you're right...

but I feel that he is literally dangerous for Black people. And I hope that y'all never have to pay for this gullibility.

(Yes I want a check. Do I think a presidential

CANDIDATE

Can pay me reparations before I vote for them... I do not think that for that is totally impossible...

So the only outcome is you get out of the way and allow the fascists to get a stronger grip)

I don't fukk with Trump at all, but you Democrats gotta chill with this baseless fear mongering.

We are in year 4 of his presidency. How has Trump negatively impacted you specifically, or black people in general?

Every day you dumbasses keep promising the Trumpocalypse will happen and it doesn't, you lose credibility. Hillary's big loss, the impeachment circus, Rachel Maddow crying on TV.... Trump says jump and yall start jumping off of buildings :gucci: And one by one people start saying "damn you know what, maybe the Democrats really are stupid and full of shyt". Is this really the outcome you're hoping for?

The best thing Democrats can do to beat Trump is stop OBSESSING over him. For all his flaws he def understands human psychology and how to push people's buttons. And yall go for it every fukking time :mindblown:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Cause Republicans are literally fascists?

Cause the Nazis and KKK of this country are all Repubs?

Cause its free, easy, and pretty fast?

Cause Trump is retarded and.shouldn't be allowed to drive a truck, let alone the free world?
Nah those not good enough reasons. White supremacy controls all sides and both political parties. The Demacrats are litteraly the kkk, Demacratic president LBJ litteraly said he will have nikkas (er) voting Demacratic for the next few hundred years. People are so gullible. Why you think Dr. Martin Luther King changed his tune before his death, said he as leading us into a burning house. Thst fakkit LBJ met with King and then he realized this shyt

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
How this race stands today has nothing to do with hashtag ADOS. If it did, Crime Bill Joe Biden wouldn't be the frontrunner in South Carolina, the first primary state with a majority of black people.
Dude went from +31 in November to +12 a week ago. He takes one more hit in Nevada and he might lose SC. He loses SC and it's over for his black vote advantage. Dude's acting like the black vote ain't much more than a reflection of mainstream media favoritism anyway. Black voters have yet to vote en masse for an unpopular candidate who represented their interests.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Damn. If Liz drops, there will be no more People of Color in the race :mjcry:

Shaq-Laughing-SB-Nation.gif

1/100000th of cherokee nation are going to be devastated:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She was the only one I thought could actually make any progress if elected and the only one who wasnt really doing extreme pandering imo. she was a threat they got her out the paint early :francis:

Now Amy fukking Klobuchar :mjtf: and Pete BootyJuice :camby: are leading the way ahead of her :mindblown:. Biden is stumbling and bumbling his way through who knows if he can keep it up, Sanders I dont trust but he selling dreams

The long and short of it is: Democrats fukked up twice, had 4 years and couldnt get on the same page on any issues :snoop: