Starting point

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
thKKEzt.png

:to:

My abs are gone, but there it is. @ThiefyPoo, happy now?

:noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No you don't @MMSex get this nikka the fukk outta here please.

9utgk.gif

Not bout to turn this into a frog derailment
9utgk.gif

No argument just ban on site please.
A smiley ain't an argument or derailment unless you make it into those.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

A smiley ain't an argument or derailment unless you make it into those.

Let's make it simple for you ok.

Do you seeOnly folks who comment are folks who are participating point blank.

I don't want you in here period k thanks don't care if you wanna drop body pics or not ty.

I asked for HarlemsOwn ban because he was trolling. I'm asking for yours because you are a drama queen fakkit who brings bs every where you go.

Don't need you ruining this thread :ubish:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I don't want you in here period k thanks don't care if you wanna drop body pics or not ty.

I asked for HarlemsOwn ban because he was trolling. I'm asking for yours because you are a drama queen fakkit who brings bs every where you go.

You ruined your own thread. You're writing up essays calling me names over me posting one smiley... And I'm the dramatic one? And I'm posting mine today.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Alright now Thiefy. Just back away from the mic. :whoa:

@REdefinition I'm going to continue to accuse you of roiding in order to make up for my own insufficiency. pause. Mon fukkers stay coming out the woodwork further reducing my chance at making the roster next year. :to: Puff: What Ima do now?! Huh?! What Ima do now?!

@SouthernBelle :shaq:

I still dont know if DarlingNikki's an alias, but whoever is in that pic :shaq:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Alright now Thiefy. Just back away from the mic. :whoa:

@REdefinition I'm going to continue to accuse you of roiding in order to make up for my own insufficiency. pause. Mon fukkers stay coming out the woodwork further reducing my chance at making the roster next year. :to: Puff: What Ima do now?! Huh?! What Ima do now?!

@SouthernBelle :shaq:

I still dont know if DarlingNikki's an alias, but whoever is in that pic :shaq:

Man you know how this fakkit is I don't want his drama in here. You know all is takes is one comment from him before an argument happens.

Nikki is real man she made videos and u see her body pic :stopitslime:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My starting point and midpoint to some extent

Starting point, couldn't find a good body pic but my fat ass face should tell you all you need to know. This was roughly 2-3 months ago

2iu9thf.png

Recent pic, loss about 20 lbs and did some toning. Want to lose about 5-10 lbs more and then bulk up 5-10lbs. Chest and abs still need some work, I'll add a shirtless one later.
4rsqio.jpg

Officially at my mind point. Went from 192lbs to 160lbs in 2 months and change. Going to start bulking now. I got the Bahamas in a month. Will provide next update then.

2v9stg1.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@ThiefyPoo

Alright, listen. I'm a relatively conservative mod here

While the Gym IS very clean its that way because the posters agree to stick to the task at hand which is discussing fitness and health etc

I am not going to get in the habit of making bans/edits off the strength of one person. @Sierra Mist while im straight with you. Do not get into ur minty shyt here :usure: if you are into fitness etc, stay and chat with us. If not please keep it to TLR

This is NOT TLR...this goes for everyone else too...this thread is not an extension of the "women/men of the coli threads"

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@ThiefyPoo

Alright, listen. I'm a relatively conservative mod here

While the Gym IS very clean its that way because the posters agree to stick to the task at hand which is discussing fitness and health etc

I am not going to get in the habit of making bans/edits off the strength of one person. @Sierra Mist while im straight with you. Do not get into ur minty shyt here :usure: if you are into fitness etc, stay and chat with us. If not please keep it to TLR

This is NOT TLR...this goes for everyone else too...this thread is not an extension of the "women/men of the coli threads"

Agreed

but aint no chatting if you not participating :youngsabo:

We all agreed on that :manny:

You can make a thread in the gym for all that.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Let it be known i DO understand what you are saying. I'm just giving everyone a chance to participate

there are many posters who are very real here, yet still have their various antics in other sub-forums