Starting point

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Took 10 days off the gym and held my weight well. Back in tonight, starting with Squats. Pray for me brehs.

8680849765_4ab8395bc2_m.jpg

8680849425_3235af8ea6_m.jpg

"Put Molly all in his champagne, he ain't even know it...
I took him home, and I enjoyed that, he ain't even know it...:jawalrus:"
#LOTC

Boy C

SPC
Daps
@ RL & MMSex:

Before running yesterday I went to the restroom and decided to stop by the mirror on the way out. I raised my forearm up and flexed my deltoids. This is a great picture of my forearms and deltoids with a mysterious muscle on my back. I don't think I've ever seen that muscle! It popped up when I was flexing my deltoids so it could be related, or apart of my deltoids. Googling and it could be the rhomboid, teres major, or latissimus dorsi muscles. Looking at this:
muscle_posterior_anatomy-copy.jpg

Relaxed
img9239yw.jpg

Flexing
img9240k.jpg

Today seems to be a muscle compliment day at work. Mostly from my boss :hay:

Boy, your arms are getting so big, muscular. You’ve really been working out huh? Before I didn’t think you could kick my ass,but now I know for sure you could.

Amy, look at his arms, they’re so big. Colin, Flex. Show her.

I need to go to the gym with Colin.

20 minutes later a pretty female coworker comes into my office saying:
“Colin, I need your muscles. I heard you were strong so I’m coming to you.” She paid for a bag of chips in the vending machine and they got stuck. Since she’s petite, she couldn’t wrestle the machine to free the chips. I walked down the hall with her and it took me 10 seconds to free the chips! “I knew you were strong.” She said.

Edit: I love how my name, Colin, is the root word for this website. Colin/The-Coli

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its definitely some good progress [MENTION]BoyC[/MENTION]

just dont neglect anything else

the best look is the proportionate look, keep your trunk developed

at your size you can definitely do dips/chinups. They will develop your chest and the depth/width of your back giving you the V

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Update: I decided to train under my cousin who competes in body building. After some decision and a long ass talk with him I decided not to cut and maintain my 204 pounds for optimum muscle gains. I had a goal to get to 185 but after speaking with his nutritionist I didnt gain as much muscle as I thought I did. I got like 4 pounds of it when I was aiming for 8-10 but Im not longer bulking either. I will just lift heavy and eat much more cleaner until next Spring, by then I should have more muscle.

Im still gonna post pics and stuff as my next train regiment kicks in. Its free training and food advice. :yeshrug: as of right now my life is in his hands and I will listen and do whatever he tells me.

But at the lowest I will go is 200 but thats a huge maybe.

Still gonna do cardio all year around