Startin to question God ngl

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
question yourself before you question the most high

a56.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Was raised catholic by religious parent.
Went through the whole cycle (baptism/christening, communion, confessionz confirmation)
Went to catholic middle/high school

Hit adulthood and my viewpoint changed
I no longer subscribe to catholic religion (religion in general)

My kids are free to choose what they want to believe in. We have chosen not to raise them as practicing catholics.

I've hit a spiritual, energy view on things. There is a creator(s) and when my physical body ceases to live, my energy will be dispersed into the universe, perhaps absorbed into another lifeform.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
When I was dead broke and had -$200 in my bank account not able to eat, I still believed in God. Still gotta believe even in the darkest days. I don’t know why bad things happen, but have faith bro
But I’m sayin tho, i respect it, but idk blind faith in sumn sound ji crazy, we wouldn’t put blind faith in anything

Genuine question, what u think got u out the situation, hard work on your end or God?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think
It's good to question not a sin. God gives you the answers you need nothing more nothing less. I think the key is knowing God's ways are beyond us. Some of us are just not always OK with the answers God gives us that's when it becomes an issue.