Staring In The Mirror Too Long?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It doesn't take much preparation. All you'll need is a room with a mirror, obviously. A bathroom is probably the easiest. You must be alone, and there must be total silence for this to work. You'll need to make the room as dark as possible. Turn out all the lights, and draw the blinds if there are any. Preferably, this should be done at night.

Now, go as close to the mirror as you can without your image becoming distorted or blurred. Stare into your own eyes, and smile. Nothing over the top, but make sure your teeth are showing. You'll see why later. Yes, I know this is a pretty odd request and it'll feel silly to do, but nobody's watching, right? Now continue smiling and staring into your own eyes and nothing else. Do not look around the room, not matter what you begin to see or hear. When you get the feeling, you'll know that you're doing the right thing. Continue staring.

Now, this is the hardest part. When you reach the peak and get that undeniable desire to get out of that room and run as far as you can, try to resist it. You may be overcome with fear, but just push that emotion away and continue to smile and stare into your own eyes. There's no going back now.

You'll know that you're past the peak when you get the next feeling. This one is very different and will not be like anything you could imagine experiencing in real life. This whole experiment will now seem quite unreal, almost dream-like. But that means it's working. I guess the only way to describe what you'll feel next is a feeling of unity. Unity between you and the figure staring back at you in the mirror. You see, it will not seem like you are both the same entity anymore. You may have experienced this during the peak, however now you will not feel scared of what's in the mirror, but one with it. I cannot say how long it will take for you to feel this, maybe 5 minutes or half an hour, but when you think you do: close your eyes.

Continue smiling, but keep your eyes closed. It's almost over.

When you're ready, open your eyes.

And you'll see why you needed to get away.

@KUJay & @Karbaash Whats yall take on this:lupe: I know yall some spiritual cats.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
83768517.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The problem with this is that you don’t have control over what entity decides to reach out and their actions.

For every living being they’re probably a few spirits watching you, hostile or friendly. Most indirectly make their presence known through odd occurrences, direct contact shouldn’t be encouraged unless you know what you’re dealing with. You may have a generational bond on your bloodline given over to a demon and not know it and then your ass plays Ouija and brings the bytch out to play with you unknowingly.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The problem with this is that you don’t have control over what entity decides to reach out and their actions.

For every living being they’re probably a few spirits watching you, hostile or friendly. Most indirectly make their presence known through odd occurrences, direct contact shouldn’t be encouraged unless you know what you’re dealing with. You may have a generational bond on your bloodline given over to a demon and not know it and then your ass plays Ouija and brings the bytch out to play with you unknowingly.

Bloodline demons are real, they're usually ancestors of yours that where fukked up people or something cast on to your fam as a curse. But most people will attract negative entities in their life, it's just a matter of knowing how to do a cleanse. I just did one today and I'm feeling :blessed:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Yooo:damn:

So ur sayin

This brings out the entity that is watching u?

Whats the relation to the mirror and the spirit world

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Bloodline demons are real, they're usually ancestors of yours that where fukked up people or something cast on to your fam as a curse. But most people will attract negative entities in their life, it's just a matter of knowing how to do a cleanse. I just did one today and I'm feeling :blessed:
How u do a cleanse? And what attracts negative entities?