Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea Stargirl definitely top 2 now that finale was:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:fukking WB summmmmabytches want to ruin this show putting it on cw:hhh:Hopefully they keep it 12 eps:hhh:Tone about to wild corny, wayyy too over the top teen drama and no balanced, budget cuts, fight choreography will be hit or miss, less Stargirl staff action, probably no Grundy, and Eclipso about to be:flabbynsick:Shade could've been :krs::myman:Buuut budget cuts will make sure he's also:flabbynsick:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I've heard nothing but good things about the show. Is it worth it?

I enjoyed the shyt out of it.

It's literally like the Anti-Titans, and may even feel and seem a bit corny at first.

But that's part of it's charm. It's like the best of.... you know how one of the complaints about DC, even the movies and TV, was they tried to "Marvel"ize it by making it dark, grim, and shadowy?

Well, Geoff Johns just showed them they don't need NONE of that shyt. :whew:

just don't come back like ":mjtf: y'all hyping this up!?"

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Yea I fux with this more than any of the CW shows. Mind you, I never got into Black Lightning. Is that shyt any good?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m actually surprised yall fukk with the show since y’all complain about everything on here

But yeah, Season was dope. I actually looked forward to most of the episodes. Above average action and CGI wasn’t bad.

Plus they actually use Courts supposed gymnastics background in a lot of the fight sequences.

Show is a W