The Truth
8PsrUZCLj47C0QRpJ2Idhs9Fh91P12wUN6KLphT7tSk.jpg
Literally just like that :wow:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Okay there was a BIG storyline issue with this episode that completely didn't make sense

they chose a stupid way to kill brainwave, acting like his son only to his throat slit, he like where are your friends? hello it's brainwave, he could have read her mind from 20 feet away

otherwise season was piff
hope season two doesn't take too long
Season 2 will not be on DC but is moving to the CW
I wonder if that means it almost got cancelled

TVLINE | As far as the assorted threats you teased for Season 2, you gave us The Shade… Shiv (Meg DeLacy) and Eclipso… whatever Isaac the “tuba turd” does next, with or without his mother’s leftover violin case… and whomever/whatever Joel McHale is playing in that very final scene.
Eclipso is one of my very favorite villains in the books, and he’s somebody who in the comics actually killed Beth Chapel and Yolanda Montez — and they never came back, until recently. They were dead before I ever got into comics in the ’90s, but I brought them back at the end of Doomsday Clock. Eclipso is a really interesting character because he embodies darkness and corruption. The Shade, we obviously set up. And there are more character and other surprises we haven’t even hinted at yet for Season 2.