Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It runs bad on the series x. It reminds me of when I thought I had a pc that could run crysis and crysis quickly embarrassed my pc.

I mean Atlantis is still a stuttering and unsteady mess, but beyond that...I'm straight :manny: . Crazy that the Series X got issues with running the game. Hell you can damn near play the game on Steam Deck and the game was a mess and a half 5 patches in.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
It runs bad on the series x. It reminds me of when I thought I had a pc that could run crysis and crysis quickly embarrassed my pc.
Yeah I’m ngl whenever I get into a big shootout the game slows down and sometimes straight up freezes. I’m sure the numerous mods don’t help but still :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to do Fallen Footsteps but I can't figure out where the goddamn orphanage key is :dahell: . I went back to Ueda's house and turned that bytch upside down, I looked all over the orphanage entrance (noticed Andreja outside blasting and came out blasting too :bustback:), went back and talked to the quest givers. I'm at a loss.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to do Fallen Footsteps but I can't figure out where the goddamn orphanage key is :dahell: . I went back to Ueda's house and turned that bytch upside down, I looked all over the orphanage entrance (noticed Andreja outside blasting and came out blasting too :bustback:), went back and talked to the quest givers. I'm at a loss.
I figured it out. Explore all sides of the building, I don't think it's possible otherwise. But the quest :mjcry:
KBXG.gif

I had to run it back - there's two ways to handle the quest right before the end. Let's see if the way I chose produces a further quest.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How did anyone finish this DLC in 5 hours? I'm still playing this finding new stuff and have to have put at least 15 hours into it so far. No I'm not done with the main quest of the DLC either. How do you finish this in 5 hours?
Skip all conversation, fast travel everywhere as soon as possible, ignore any and all side questing and exploration, pass over and don't read anything that explains more of the game lore. @The Intergalactic Koala put out a good question in his thread, are people actually having fun gaming? MFs just go through the motions, I swear.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I started playing over the weekend. I will take my time playing this as the new content probably won't be until 2025 end of year. I can easily say though that they have a big opportunity to build off these factions or stories for the unforeseeable future. They just have to do it right.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Finally got around playing the DLC and just hit the :camby:
to all of the houses after all the bullshyt I went through and them whiny asses didn't respect it at all

But on the real, I dug it as a leftover dlc, but 30 dollars for this is asking a lot with how short and empty the main story was.