Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I feel like the game runs a lil worse now. Especially when the teleporting enemies are popping around in the “open” world shooting everything up.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how people have already explored everything in this DLC in less than 10 hours. I'm running around Va'Ruun'Kai exploring all the locations and shyt and I'm still not even halfway done with exploring the map. There's a few new weapon types as well and armor types. Nothing so far concerning ship building and outpost/habitat building so far which is slightly disappointing. Unlike these youtube reviewers who rush from way point to way point I'm actually exploring the world and won't give my final verdict on this until I finish at least 75% of all content(including main story), but some of the criticisms I've seen towards this DLC are disingenuous where as some so far(nothing added with ship building or outposts) are legit.

Va'Ruun'Kai is clearly a throwback to Vvardenfell in Morrowind with how foreign and different it looks from everything else in the game. It is the first world that truly looks alien I guess you can say.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm trying to figure out how people have already explored everything in this DLC in less than 10 hours. I'm running around Va'Ruun'Kai exploring all the locations and shyt and I'm still not even halfway done with exploring the map. There's a few new weapon types as well and armor types. Nothing so far concerning ship building and outpost/habitat building so far which is slightly disappointing. Unlike these youtube reviewers who rush from way point to way point I'm actually exploring the world and won't give my final verdict on this until I finish at least 75% of all content(including main story), but some of the criticisms I've seen towards this DLC are disingenuous where as some so far(nothing added with ship building or outposts) are legit.

Va'Ruun'Kai is clearly a throwback to Vvardenfell in Morrowind with how foreign and different it looks from everything else in the game. It is the first world that truly looks alien I guess you can say.

Dudes speedrun the end of the world just to see if Jesus got sandals or Crocs :francis:

Thus why heads are going "OMG THIS IS JUST A CASH GRAB", but the reality that these types of expansions were standards even during the PS3/360 days. Gamers have the attention span of a cockroach orgy, and want to breeze through a game with layers.

Meanwhile, me and Sarah trying to make it work despite her being skeptical that we never met in a past life.

Hell, heads forgetting there's a new bounty system and perks to go with the expansion, like wtf these whiners want :why:

You make a expansion that's to the point, it's not enough.

You make a bloated expansion with lots to do, it's a ocean with a small pond or some neckbeard hairy arm gamer Reddit babble.

It's basically a 7 in my eye so far :yeshrug: