Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It has a 60fps mode, but the game still crawls all the way down to sub 30fps in the cities.

Which was their explanation from the jump.

They always said the game could run at 60 in most situations but there would be wild swings depending on the situation.

They are running the game at 900p with reduced everything and it still drops to sub 30fps in those situations.

They added the mode cause people requested it, but that shyt ain’t really a good way to experience the game.
So that's your lengthy way of saying that I'm right. Yet, you're also saying that I'm wrong and you're right.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So that's your lengthy way of saying that I'm right. Yet, you're also saying that I'm wrong and you're right.

:mjlol:
I mean, i did tell you exactly how a “performance” mode would work with this game.

They “could” throw a performance mode out to shut up the noise, but it would be wildly inconsistent, and probably not worth anyones time. Did you watch the digital foundry video where they compared it to start citizen? It’s very informative if you care enough to take the 15 minutes to check it out.

From a developer standpoint it makes the most sense to make a stable 4k/30fps mode the best it can be, than it does to have a raggedy ass “performance mode” just to appease forum dudes on the internet.

They just decided to put it out :manny:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Tried to run the game byke but had a weird glitch with enemies missing legs, and ended up having to uninstall (probably a mod).

Probably redownload around the time Shattered Space comes out.
the spacesuit AIO mod from zone is broken when downloaded as a creation and ends up with missing textures
also, they botched something with one of the core files - 004 - which makes it load last in load orders, also causing that issue. Need to move that SFBGS004 plugin up to the top of your load order or it'll be trying to load core game files dead last.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
the spacesuit AIO mod from zone is broken when downloaded as a creation and ends up with missing textures
also, they botched something with one of the core files - 004 - which makes it load last in load orders, also causing that issue. Need to move that SFBGS004 plugin up to the top of your load order or it'll be trying to load core game files dead last.

Mannnnn I'm just going to play the game fresh until Bethesda stop fukking up their games with the updates, and modders wait until the smoke clears. As a grizzled Bugthesda vet, its always wait until the updates are done before you mod the games unless its a patch or mod that is life altering.