Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
being xbox exclusive really hurt bethesda.

i didn't realize how much until i started playing Skyrim.

this game ain't nothing but skyrim in space.

playstation and even switch nikkas got robbed.

if you can put fukking skyrim on switch you can put starfield on switch just nerf the graphics.

i cant believe how much like skyrim this is. all these mods skyrim got and there's barely any innovation by bethesda in starfield. gooot damn.

nikka there is no fukking reason why we shouldnt be able to seamlessly transition to space like no mans sky if all you gonna do is copy n paste skyrim which is what these nikkas did. lazy ass mufukas.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
being xbox exclusive really hurt bethesda.

i didn't realize how much until i started playing Skyrim.

this game ain't nothing but skyrim in space.

playstation and even switch nikkas got robbed.

if you can put fukking skyrim on switch you can put starfield on switch just nerf the graphics.

i cant believe how much like skyrim this is. all these mods skyrim got and there's barely any innovation by bethesda in starfield. gooot damn.

nikka there is no fukking reason why we shouldnt be able to seamlessly transition to space like no mans sky if all you gonna do is copy n paste skyrim which is what these nikkas did. lazy ass mufukas.

Na man….. it can’t be one moment “Xbox has no games no exclusives”

Then the moment they get one “this game shouldn’t be an exclusive”

Hell Spiderman would be more successful if it was on all platforms but no one wants to have that discussion. We not about to have this one :mjgrin:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Na man….. it can’t be one moment “Xbox has no games no exclusives”

Then the moment they get one “this game shouldn’t be an exclusive”

Hell Spiderman would be more successful if it was on all platforms but no one wants to have that discussion. We not about to have this one :mjgrin:
I own a PS5 and I haven't even played Spiderman 1 yet. I must be missing out. I've only been playing COD and Ghosts of Tushima on there..and the FF7 Remake games.

Xbox collecting dust. I would only play it for a good singleplayer game. I'mma play Fable and Perfect Dark when they release. I was playing Starfield but I didn't renew.

Basically my argument is, the game is such a generic skyrim clone they might as well have it everywhere and if they did they'd make lots more money. Maybe Microsoft will let them go multiplat when the DLC bombs or something.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I own a PS5 and I haven't even played Spiderman 1 yet. I must be missing out. I've only been playing COD and Ghosts of Tushima on there..and the FF7 Remake games.

Xbox collecting dust. I would only play it for a good singleplayer game. I'mma play Fable and Perfect Dark when they release. I was playing Starfield but I didn't renew.

Basically my argument is, the game is such a generic skyrim clone they might as well have it everywhere and if they did they'd make lots more money. Maybe Microsoft will let them go multiplat when the DLC bombs or something.

Na man….

Sony can’t have everything

The game is the game

The narrative can’t be “Xbox collecting dust, no need to by an Xbox cuz they don’t have exclusives” then the moment the start trynna have exclusives and give reason to own an Xbox it be “this not fair, they’d make more money multiplat, hopefully Sony gets it when it flops”

lol…. Come on cuz

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Na man….

Sony can’t have everything

The game is the game

The narrative can’t be “Xbox collecting dust, no need to by an Xbox cuz they don’t have exclusives” then the moment the start trynna have exclusives and give reason to own an Xbox it be “this not fair, they’d make more money multiplat, hopefully Sony gets it when it flops”

lol…. Come on cuz
Aw man... I was hoping you'd read between the lines. I thought it was obvious with my Nintendo profile pic of Link from Zelda and mention of Skyrim on Nintendo Switch. That's right. Starfield on Switch. That's what I want. It ain't gonna happen tho. I'm just venting.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Aw man... I was hoping you'd read between the lines. I thought it was obvious with my Nintendo profile pic of Link from Zelda and mention of Skyrim on Nintendo Switch. That's right. Starfield on Switch. That's what I want. It ain't gonna happen tho. I'm just venting.
Get a steam deck buster