Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I have no clue if it releases next year, but people shouldn't be dismissing it just because there is no info. Not every game needs some long and drawn out marketing campaign.
They could announce it early next year, have a media blow out around E3/Summer, then release it in Q4 and nobody would have an issue.

Covid might make that unlikely though.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Wait, this is the ENTIRETY of what we know about this project? This piece of shyt teaser? I'd never seen it until now but going by the way nikkas been hyping this I thought there was more :dwillhuh:

nikka said, "Might be game of the year" :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Wait, this is the ENTIRETY of what we know about this project? This piece of shyt teaser? I'd never seen it until now but going by the way nikkas been hyping this I thought there was more :dwillhuh:

Mind you the last two big games Bethesda studios put out was fallout 4 and fallout 76...but when you been out in the desert for years, anything will look like an oasis.

2CtM.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Mind you the last two big games Bethesda studios put out was fallout 4 and fallout 76...but when you been out in the desert for years, anything will look like an oasis.
Breh, these nikkas been mentioning this game with maximum bass in they voice since the Bethesda acquisition, I really thought that they knew something that I didn't know because I don't follow this game. I had no idea that this teaser is the only thing they've seen. Same with Avowed :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, these nikkas been mentioning this game with maximum bass in they voice since the Bethesda acquisition, I really thought that they knew something that I didn't know because I don't follow this game. I had no idea that this teaser is the only thing they've seen. Same with Avowed :wow:

Jeff Grubb told them its coming out this year so aside from Halo its literally the only other big 1st party game coming out for them. How would you feel if all you had to look forward to was a cross-gen Halo again?

I’d be tight if the only game coming out since next gen launch was HZD2 “sometime in the fall”

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

It’s an open universe RPG. If done correctly shyt will shut shyt down

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't deny that it could be GOTY, I'm just saying there's no evidence for it yet

Most definitely but like all games people go by hype and expectations. There were some developers who left Bethesda who talked about how the game will be ground breaking. There is a reason Sony was going to spend hundreds of millions for exclusivity

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Most definitely but like all games people go by hype and expectations. There were some developers who left Bethesda who talked about how the game will be ground breaking. There is a reason Sony was going to spend hundreds of millions for exclusivity
I'ma play these games on PC, I hope they knock it out of the park and don't water down the RPG elements like FO4

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'ma play these games on PC, I hope they knock it out of the park and don't water down the RPG elements like FO4

shyt I would love a Single Player driven deep RPG element Universe game. We will see at E3. Phil from Microsoft was hyped about it. The hype might be real

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
shyt I would love a Single Player driven deep RPG element Universe game. We will see at E3. Phil from Microsoft was hyped about it. The hype might be real
Breh, Fallout 3 was the first RPG I ever played and was one of the greatest gaming experiences I have ever had, so I know Bethesda can do great things when the corporate suits aren't running the show. I hope they don't try to make it too dumbed down to reach a wider audience and that Phil let's them do their thang