Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
l
With Gamepass ultimate there’s a Cloud Gaming feature that allows you to play games without installing by streaming it directly from servers on the cloud
Yea starfield is gonna be in the library for that? I’m having trouble finding the answer on google lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Pc Gamer gives it a 75 after doing this in the game

Scanned 250 planets, walked on over 100 of them, went swimming on one of them, died of hypothermia almost instantly
Docked with 25 space stations and blew up more than 50 ships (stole a few, too)
Smuggled human organs and illegal religious texts
Got immediately arrested for smuggling human organs and illegal religious texts
Listened to my father tell me he was proud of me, right before he handed me a gun
Worked for a crime boss, pickpocketed his door key, and did crimes all over his house
Got married to my soulmate while a giant space slug randomly slithered over to me and made disgusting slurping noises at my feet. (That's the risk of outdoor weddings on muddy alien planets, I guess.)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big reviewers giving 7s but smaller reviewers giving high scores screams to me that they didn't play industry games with them

Without reading the reviews themselves, it comes off as this being a more subjective game than most. Bigger outlets are probably trying not to assign someone who is a huge fan of Bethesda games in order to try to maintain objectivity, whereas smaller outlets are probably more likely to assign the game to someone who is a fan of those types of games.

As always, it's not the scores that actually tell you what the reviewer really thought, but the actual words in the review instead.