Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
10 hours one city.

This is WILD :mjlol:

Gaming internet going to be a wild place starting thursday night :mjlol:

Bro shyt going crazy and the game not even released yet. I dont think I will go on the Coli tomorrow. Yall nikkas can see me on Xbox Live :wow:

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Alright, fukk it, I literally bought into the hype and got the premium edition upgrade.

Last time I got hyped for a game, it was because people were hyping up mid ass Elden Ring (and that’s coming from someone who played DS1 at least 10 times, and the rest of the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne).

If I don’t like Starfield I’m going to need my money refunded to me in Coli Cash ASAP @mods

:birdman:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Im ready brother :blessed:
7pm central tomorrow.

Pirating the galaxy with pawgs :wow:

Aint no sandwhiches going to be safe.:wow:

Nexus mods already got the starfield page up. I know they going to bless me to
200w.webp

MidStation stans about to be :mjcry: playing god of war for the 5th straight time :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
All these impressions just make me want to play the damn game for myself. Folks salivate at having a Hot take first.

Instead of being objective.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:why:I need to stay away from this thread. I'm trying to lower my backog and you friggin humans keep on stacking it up high with the hype.

Plus, I want to see if Bugthesda made Eucalyptus Nova a thing in the game since there's 1000s of planets :mjpls:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
If I buy the $30 upgrade do I own the game even when my gamepass runs out? If so I'm gonna buy it right now and no life stream from 8PM EST until I literally fall asleep on camera