Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You could say he had an axe to grind.

F5BswFJWMAAjlA-
What he's saying is reasonable. And the person who made this is pathetic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gotta wait until the 6th. What's wrong with me highlighting a biased review? You posted him in this thread, I thought people should know the truth.

You realize if he really wanted to kill the game he would give it less than a 7, right? Whats the point of attacking him for being bias and not attacking the 10/10 xbox sites for being bias?

If you were worried about review scores or bias you should be worrying about the UK sites and how they’re about to drop the score

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
You realize if he really wanted to kill the game he would give it less than a 7, right? Whats the point of attacking him for being bias and not attacking the 10/10 xbox sites for being bias?

If you were worried about review scores or bias you should be worrying about the UK sites and how they’re about to drop the score
The score is an outlier and he has a demonstrated history of being biased towards xbox. I didn't say anything about "killing the game".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The score is an outlier and he has a demonstrated history of being biased towards xbox. I didn't say anything about "killing the game".

If the score was an outlier it would still be a 90+ rated game. TLOU2 got 6’s my guy :mjlol:

At the end of the day the game is just good, and a 7 ain’t gonna stand out at all when all the reviews come in

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all keep harping on the score, I keep telling you it's about the man himself.
There's nothing wrong with the man. You don't like the score, so you're digging for something to prove a bias, but you're coming up short. How do you explain PC Gamer, GameSpot, PCMag, PCGamesN or Digital Trends scores? Or the other outlets where it scored under a 9?