Starfield leaks tease a massively successful xbox game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
BG3 didn’t do a mill.

Cyberpunk was just slightly over a mill like Starfield :ehh:

You said it yourself, Starfield did a million PLAYERS across MULTIPLE platforms, both those games did that on ONE platform, and they actually had to sell those games.

We’re not even counting cyberpunks console players/sales.

But yes, go on. im enjoying this pivot :popcorn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You said it yourself, Starfield did a million PLAYERS across MULTIPLE platforms, both those games did that on ONE platform, and they actually had to sell those games.

We’re not even counting cyberpunks console players/sales.

But yes, go on. im enjoying this pivot :popcorn:
Those games were actually only available on one platform.

If those are two of the most popular games of the gen, and cyberpunk had similar player numbers, seems it’s one of the most popular games this gen as well :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Those games were actually only available on one platform.

If those are two of the most popular games of the gen, and cyberpunk had similar player numbers, seems it’s one of the most popular games this gen as well :ohhh:

This just proves that starfield wasn’t even the most popular rpg released in the month in came out, not even the 2nd. :wow:

Massive fall off from what was considered the goat rpg studio at one time. two newer studios came out and innovated and bethesda chose to remain stagnant

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This just proves that starfield wasn’t even the most popular rpg released in the month in came out, not even the 2nd. :wow:
Again it had 1 million users during that time. Neither of the two games you are claiming were more popular did that :ehh:
Massive fall off from what was considered the goat rpg studio at one time. two newer studios came out and innovated and bethesda chose to remain stagnant
You mean their biggest game launch ever is a fall off???

Crazy, how the lies and propaganda just flow off your keyboard :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again it had 1 million users during that time. Neither of the two games you are claiming were more popular did that :ehh:

You mean their biggest game launch ever is a fall off???

Crazy, how the lies and propaganda just flow off your keyboard :wow:

I know we’re mostly trolling here but if you honestly think the general discourse surrounding this game is that its a step forward for bethesda, above skyrim and FO4 and not stagnation of their formula if not a regression i have news for you. those fugazi player count metrics don’t mean anything because you’re comparing sales of past games to downloads :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know we’re mostly trolling here but if you honestly think the general discourse surrounding this game is that its a step forward for bethesda, above skyrim and FO4 and not stagnation of their formula if not a regression i have news for you. those fugazi player count metrics don’t mean anything because you’re comparing sales of past games to downloads :francis:
No, you’re trolling. :ufdup:

And this is your discourse

Lies and fukkin propaganda :wow:0

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
We should have a @MeachTheMonster Vs @Gizmo_Duck sub forum at this point.

I don’t even care anymore
let-them-fight.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That what makes him king stan, heir to the Stanley cup. Even when he’s proven wrong he’ll keep going and shift into troll mode to play it off
Bethesda said there was 1 million concurrent players. And that was more than BG3 and Cyberpunk in 2023. I didn’t make any of those numbers up.

What was I proven wrong about?? :ohhh: