Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I'm fiending for the teaser trailer brehs.

You guys can have these two basic white bytches. I'll take:

databank_aaylasecura_01_169_39a65af2.jpeg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The movie in Spanish is called "Los últimos Jedi", which is plural. So it could refer to Luke and Rey, or even more :jbhmm:

See, a lot of people forget or don't know that the plural form of Jedi is Jedi. You're absolutely right that it could refer to multiple Jedi. I do think that the title being red in color is a reference too.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Nah fam, it was known before then. I knew nothing about the novels and still knew his name. When he first appeared on the screen and they said his name, I was like "oh shyt, that's the emperor".

Can't remember if it were the toy or what, but he was known as Palpatine for a minute.

Was it the credits of a movie? Or an interview way back. Can't remember exactly, but it was known way before the prequels
:ohhh: I was just thinking about how I found out his name was Palpatine the other day. I remember finding out back in the 90s, but don't remember how. Wasn't a novelization, ESB was the only one I read at that point, and it sure as hell wasn't the internet. But yeah, Palatine's name was revealed a long time ago.