Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Movie felt like a whole lot of nothing for almost 3 hours. :scust:

I don't even remember the plot and I saw it a few months back. :mjlol:

Only thing I remember was Ray becoming an elite Jedi overnight. :martin:

Movie so wack it left a bad taste in my mouth that hasn't even let me watch the last chapter. :hhh:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Sequel so garbage everything after has its stench on it. I CAN SMELL LAST JEDI ON AHSOKA. :scust:
:yeshrug: I wont watch it. If theres a 1% chance that i'll feel anywhere near as terrible as I did watching that TLJ then no thanks.

Matter fact at this point I wont watch anything unless true Star Wars OG's say it's legit.

shyt Im STILL working myself up to finally check out Mandalorian.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I wont watch it. If theres a 1% chance that i'll feel anywhere near as terrible as I did watching that TLJ then no thanks.

Matter fact at this point I wont watch anything unless true Star Wars OG's say it's legit.

The only Disney Star Wars production you really need to watch is Andor. Mandalorian is ok, but not a must watch.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

Ahsoka nor Mando are nothing like TLJ, as these are not made by the same producers. TLJ ruined beloved characters and rewrote rules and identities established in the Star Wars galaxy. Even if you would find them to be not as good as OG stuff, Ahsoka and Mando don't disrespect legacy at all like TLJ. People that actually worked with George Lucas have full control of these

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

The Mandalorian was pretty dope. There were some slow episodes, but it brought that old school Star Wars feeling back. Luke Skywalker's appearance at the end of season 2 was just :wow:. shyt gave me goosebumps.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ahsoka nor Mando are nothing like TLJ, as these are not made by the same producers. TLJ ruined beloved characters and rewrote rules and identities established in the Star Wars galaxy. Even if you would find them to be not as good as OG stuff, Ahsoka and Mando don't disrespect legacy at all like TLJ. People that actually worked with George Lucas have full control of these

That's not true because all the shows you mentioned are trying to fix the ST.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some folks think that's what might happen with the introduction of the World Between Worlds.
god_help_half_baked.gif

@KBadd

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
That's not true because all the shows you mentioned are trying to fix the ST.
What's not true?
I've not seen anything from the writers of these shows saying they're trying to "fix the ST". They're telling stories that take place decades before it.
I'd be all for it, but as of now it's just fan wishing that they erase it all

Last edited: