Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH SNAP. What if that monologue Kylo is having during the trailer is him talking to Rey getting her to forget the past so she can become was she's meant to be.

He's really trying to convert her.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I now understand why they said Rey's lineage/parents aren't really important. Given this trailer and the direction things are going, the real story is about Kylo and the push and pull he's going through with the force. Rey is just a catalyst to his arc.
And if they go that route, it makes even more sense why he lost the fight in the first film.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
meh trailer
Not as good as the TFA trailer but that was mostly nostalgia mining and this is just trying to present us characters that were not really defined well enough in that movie.
Trilogy seems to be about Kylo now which is a big :picard: surprise but I guess Rey isn't that compelling as a lead.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I swear if Disney drops a fullblown infinity war trailer and a black panther new teaser in the previews?!?!?!

I'm gonna be like::deadrose: best day ever...
That's too much hype for one sitting:damn:

By the end of those 3 hours I'd be drained

vQbnOI5.gif

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've got fukking chills. Jesus. The cinematography alone in this is breahtaking.

I was about the say this. The "texture" for the film looks top notch..as it should i guess. The lighting especially.

Sidenote if they kill Luke off ima be heartbroken. The 1st cinematic "hero" i ever loved..:wow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about the say this. The "texture" for the film looks top notch..as it should i guess. The lighting especially.

Sidenote if they kill Luke off ima be heartbroken. The 1st cinematic "hero" i ever loved..:wow:
No way Luke and leia both die ( r.i.p. Carrie ) so I think Luke makes it all the way through