Star Wars prequels aren't great but are they still classics?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
They definitely have made an impact and people can tell you a lot about them good and bad and they have the most important aspect of films... Memorable characters. Darth Maul, Anakin, Young Obi-Wan, Dooku, Yoda, Mace Windu, Palpatine, Padme, 3PO and R2, people even fans of Jango Fett. And they still get talked about and brought up to this day. But if they're classics are they classic for the wrong reasons?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I fukk with them despite the flaws:yeshrug:

The clone wars show is some of the best collection of Star Wars stories in the entire franchise

The Maul episodes :wow:

The character development of Anakin, Obi Wan, and Asohka and the clones in the later seasons

The exploration of the Jedi and Sith and the action set pieces
4lSMiA6.png

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with them despite the flaws:yeshrug:

The clone wars show is some of the best collection of Star Wars stories in the entire franchise

The Maul episodes :wow:

The character development of Anakin, Obi Wan, and Asohka and the clones in the later seasons

The exploration of the Jedi and Sith and the action set pieces
4lSMiA6.png
TCW really has some amazing arcs; which work as self contained stories while also enhancing AOTC, ROTS, and the entire universe.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
What impact? Beside generating a lot hate for George Lucas?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lucas great ideas and sfx guy, not so good at story telling IMO. Yeah he has New Hope on the resume, but that run of movies he did with Ep 1,2&3 and Indy 4 where he either directed and or wrote are shyt, because of him, I'll give him the action scenes, but still 1 good thing doesn't nullify the bad in of those films. Also Empire is the best Star Wars movie out of the OG series and guess who didn't direct that :sas2:.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Lucas great ideas and sfx guy, not so good at story telling IMO. Yeah he has New Hope on the resume, but that run of movies he did with Ep 1,2&3 and Indy 4 where he either directed and or wrote are shyt, because of him, I'll give him the action scenes, but still 1 good thing doesn't nullify the bad in of those films. Also Empire is the best Star Wars movie out of the OG series and guess who didn't direct that :sas2:.

Lucas hasn't been involved in a good movie for almost 30 years