Star Wars Original trilogy appreciation

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Someone did em in 4k, nit sure if it was released on disc tho.

yea these films are not discussdd cause two are damn near perfect and the third probably has one of the goat scenes in movie history (I am a jedi, like my father before me...”)

You talking Project 4K77, 4K80 and 4K83?

Could never find a link because you needed to be referred to some forum to get it. I have Harmy’s Despecialized versions though

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
OG trilogy is the goat just wish the ewoks was either taken out or toned down...:hhh:

I feel that. I personally don't mind the Ewoks, but I see why people have issues with them. Granted consider Empire had nothing of the sort does seem out of place to include them in return.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not the flashiest fight in the series, but it is the fight with the most soul in this series and my personal favorite. Everything done in this fighting was perfection to me.

The music is what gets me when luke just went apeshyt on vader and vader falling back...:wow:

too bad we couldnt get any competent writers using luke like this in the new trilogy no, lets make his return a joke and kill him off stupidly...:snoop::mindblown: you know what I felt seeing that bullshyt in episode 7?!?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The music is what gets me when luke just went apeshyt on vader and vader falling back...:wow:

too bad we couldnt get any competent writers using luke like this in the new trilogy no, lets make his return a joke and kill him off stupidly...:snoop::mindblown: you know what I felt seeing that bullshyt in episode 7?!?

Yea man the fights in the new trilogy as wack af. Like they look dope but serve no meaning behind it. Obviously not as flashy as the prequels. Imo the only non-OG trilogy fight that should be in contention with any of the Vader fights is obviously Anakin and Obi-wan. Although I also get why people love the Maul fight since the choreography behind it was well done.

What elevates this fight is Palpatine. Because it looks like no matter who wins Palpatine comes out on top. But then Vader shocks him with his redemption :wow:

If I had to rank it would go.
1) Return: Luke vs Vader
2) Empire: Luke vs Vader
3) Sith: Anakin vs Obi-wan
4) Hope: Obi-wan vs Vader
5) Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan vs Maul.

I feel like there is a gap after these 5 in all honesty.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Was browsing Facebook marketplace and stumbled across this

Damn it got taken down fast. It was the de specialized editions

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized Luke is a prince

:ohhh:

Yo I want to see a movie where Luke teams up with jar jar to take back nabo from the evil ruler.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I feel that. I personally don't mind the Ewoks, but I see why people have issues with them. Granted consider Empire had nothing of the sort does seem out of place to include them in return.

The point of the Ewoks is the Emperor is a genius but overconfident. Once he thinks his plan is locktight, he stops looking for the little details. Like completely disregarding this possibility the cut little aliens on Endor might help the rebels overrun the shield station.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The dude I bought the despecialized editions off of I didn't realize was local, I got them shyts today! I can't wait to watch empire