Star Wars Marathon Order

best order?

• Total voters

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No I didn't miss the point. I'm saying that to me, rather than watching the movies which are meh at best, you can either wait till last or just not watch them at all since like you said, it'd be like going from a great meal to a piss poor meal. so to avoid that, just don't watch them. Wiki the summary to them or ask someone who's seen them to fill you in on the particulars and go from there
Or (because they are cannon) you get the prequels out of the way first while wetting your appetite and build to (the main course being) the OT :leon:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Or (because they are cannon) you get the prequels out of the way first while wetting your appetite and build to (the main course being) the OT :leon:

Fukk that. lol If you're trying to introduce something to someone you want it to be the best foot forward, not the left foot that's mangled, needs a pedicure, and possibly broken in several places

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Watch this before episode 3.

Grevious makes no sense in episode 3 otherwise.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Anybody that doesn't want to sit through all of the terribleness of the prequels should just watch this youtube vid:

Basically someone edited out all of the bullshyt from Episodes 1, 2 and 3 and used all of the good parts combined to make one good prequel film.

Gonna have to view this.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fukk that. lol If you're trying to introduce something to someone you want it to be the best foot forward, not the left foot that's mangled, needs a pedicure, and possibly broken in several places
:heh:

I ain't introducing it to you though as you already know the story :youngsabo:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain the reasoning behind this.

Never heard this order mentioned before
The logic is you get the plot twists of Empire out of the way without spoilers then flash back to Vader's origin after the reveal before the final conflict between him and Luke.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
explain the reasoning behind this.

Never heard this order mentioned before
The Machete Order is watching New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Attack Of The Clones, Revenge Of The Sith, and Return Of The Jedi in that order. Episode 1 is in the bushes :birdman:

I prefer this order because you are introduced to the main characters like Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, etc in the beginning then after its revealed that Vader is Luke's father you "flashback" to a younger Anakin in 2 and 3 and see how he became Vadar.

Not only that but if somebody never seen the movie before, the twist that not only Vader is Luke's father but u find out that Leia is his sister in episode 3.

So by the time u get to Return of The Jedi it sets up on if Luke is gonna follow his father's path.

I showed this order to somebody at first and they really enjoyed it and it's how I watch the movies from now on..

And barely no Jar Jar too..:blessed:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
The Machete Order is watching New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Attack Of The Clones, Revenge Of The Sith, and Return Of The Jedi in that order. Episode 1 is in the bushes :birdman:

I prefer this order because you are introduced to the main characters like Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, etc in the beginning then after its revealed that Vader is Luke's father you "flashback" to a younger Anakin in 2 and 3 and see how he became Vadar.

Not only that but if somebody never seen the movie before, the twist that not only Vader is Luke's father but u find out that Leia is his sister in episode 3.

So by the time u get to Return of The Jedi it sets up on if Luke is gonna follow his father's path.

I showed this order to somebody at first and they really enjoyed it and it's how I watch the movies from now on..

And barely no Jar Jar too..:blessed:
my girl said she wants to give the movies a shot... I think ill try this order out :leon:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i just watched Episode one and 2. Episode one dragged really hard. I really enjoyed episode two tho.

Gonna watch the clone wars movie and show b4 i watch episode 3. prolly catch episode 7 on saturday. ill watch the OT later on down the road.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I re-watched the episodic order 2 weeks ago, and over the past 2 days I've only watched IV-VI. The prequels aren't THAT bad. Jedi drags almost as much as Phantom Menace.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
my girl said she wants to give the movies a shot... I think ill try this order out :leon:
Please do and tell me how it goes. If she goes it and knows NOTHING about it. Then that twist that Vader is Luke's father is gonna have her like :wow: