Star Wars Marathon Order

best order?

• Total voters

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episodic or original doesn't matter. But I still advise watching all of them. The hate the prequels get has ballooned up so much it's ridiculous. It's basically a way for nerds to feel cool by bashing them relentlessly.

Prequels are okay I understand why people didn't like them

I actually don't mind phantom menace. Never really sat through AOTC. Seems like its trash though, but I'll have to watch it this weekend. Liked revenage of the sith.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Anybody that doesn't want to sit through all of the terribleness of the prequels should just watch this youtube vid:

Basically someone edited out all of the bullshyt from Episodes 1, 2 and 3 and used all of the good parts combined to make one good prequel film.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Episodic or original doesn't matter. But I still advise watching all of them. The hate the prequels get has ballooned up so much it's ridiculous. It's basically a way for nerds to feel cool by bashing them relentlessly.

Or maybe they're piss-poor films that also negatively affect the OT

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You miss the point completely

:pachaha: my internet provider has deemed that site illegal

No I didn't miss the point. I'm saying that to me, rather than watching the movies which are meh at best, you can either wait till last or just not watch them at all since like you said, it'd be like going from a great meal to a piss poor meal. so to avoid that, just don't watch them. Wiki the summary to them or ask someone who's seen them to fill you in on the particulars and go from there