Star Wars Marathon Order

best order?

• Total voters

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Whats the best order to watch the Star Wars movies in?

Episodic: Prequels starting with Phantom Menace, then the originals ending with Return of the Jedi

Chronological: Originals starting with A New Hope, Prequels ending with Revenge of the Sith

Machete: A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, attack of the clones, revenge of the Sith, return of the Jedi. Phantom menace is omitted in this order.

Other?

Vote/speak on it.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I decided to watch star wars a few days ago.... Ppl told me to watch IV V VI and that I II III are kind of trash and would put me of on watching the rest of them if i watched them first
I watched IV V, movies are great. Gonna watch return of the jedi tonight
Probably gonna watch I II III in a few days.... how bad can they be? Natalie portman Ewan mcgregor, Sam jackson, Liam neeson, Christopher Lee :whew:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
i cant sit through episode 1 anymore, shyts just so boring lightsaber battle aside, tho i might watch it just to see if i can spot xizor at the podrace

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the episodic order doesn't work at all if you've never seen any of the movies. the prequels rely on the viewer already having seen the originals.

also if you watch the prequels first, the originals don't even function the same.

ANH ---> ESB ---> ROTJ

that's all you need to watch.

Last edited:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I've seen most of them before. And I know all the spoiler plot points. The poll should be answered with that in mind.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One through six for me. Originals are too entertaining to have them shifting around with the prequels. The tone and momentum/flow will be all over the place.