Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Waiting patiently for this one. KoTOR was :wow: and I ain't even a Star Wars nerd like that

KOTOR is actually what turned me onto Star Wars

the actual movies were always
4U6.gif
to me

the old republic and the way it expanded the lore/universe turned me into a Star Wars stan. basically KOTOR 1+2 and the OG Clone Wars series (by Genndy Tartakovsky) are some of the best Star Wars media ever created

it always made me :scust: that all the movies/shows are so focused on the Skywalker saga, when that's such a small part of the Star Wars lore. there's literally thousands of years of history/lore that the novels, comics, games etc. have built upon in the last 30+ years that is far more compelling than anything in the Skywalker saga

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The only Star Wars game I played was Fallen Order

Arcadium Brehs, is this game better than Fallen Order?? :jbhmm:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

The first is easily a classic. Amazing story throughout. Great writing. Gameplay was really nice. The choices you make feel so impactful.

Fallen order was a fun but flawed game. Kotor and even it’s sequel shyts on Fallen Order.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

It's nothing like fallen order or many others games. And this game has a whole lot of nostalgia going with it. For me personally, I loved it back then but I haven't gone back really after I was done with it and I didn't finish it either. Ditto with part 2. Then people will ALWAYS name drop Jade empire which I loved but it's really nothing like Kotor. I seriously think ppl just have fond memories of the era. I say that because anyone could buy it now for $5 and nobody seems really interested in doing all that. Which is telling...
This game is the one I missed out.

now coming to PS5 :blessed:
Do you like games like XCOM?
@papa surf honestly if you liked mass effect, this gonna be Game of the generation for you:francis:
It didn't do anything BETTER than Mass Effect so you're embellishing. And since this is a remake it likely will be a totally different experience. Who's to say it'll be better or even good? Now Psychonauts 2, that's a good game right there boy :krs:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even watching, but apparently Sony is giving you a bunch of og Xbox games and Sony heads are excited for that.

But why? I guess they been lying all these years, keeping it MANDATORY!!!

Maybe Xbox can snag Tobal #1 and Syphon Filter. Just change perfect dark to that and we got this. Now who wants to bet this game ends up in gamepass day 1 of it's Xbox release :hhh:
giphy.gif

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Y'all really buying this on the PS5 instead of PC tho?