Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waiting patiently for this one. KoTOR was :wow: and I ain't even a Star Wars nerd like that

Up until Ep 1-3 that was my shyt. I never saw another movie to this day :pachaha: I do lowkey get the itch to catch up, but not at the expense of free time. That Fallen Order tho :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony crushing the buildings again

U know @PS5 furious as fukk right now :fire::angry::mad:
I'm not even watching, but apparently Sony is giving you a bunch of og Xbox games and Sony heads are excited for that.

But why? I guess they been lying all these years, keeping it MANDATORY!!!

Maybe Xbox can snag Tobal #1 and Syphon Filter. Just change perfect dark to that and we got this. Now who wants to bet this game ends up in gamepass day 1 of it's Xbox release :hhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tFppJsa.gif

About to bring it to these meatbags in 4K :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even watching, but apparently Sony is giving you a bunch of og Xbox games and Sony heads are excited for that.

But why? I guess they been lying all these years, keeping it MANDATORY!!!

Maybe Xbox can snag Tobal #1 and Syphon Filter. Just change perfect dark to that and we got this. Now who wants to bet this game ends up in gamepass day 1 of it's Xbox release :hhh:
Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming to Xbox 03/3/21

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
missed the sony event…got some catching up to do but this is great news…I bought the PS4 version then immediately returned it after watching some gameplay videos which I should’ve watched beforehand…definitely interested in an updated version

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You in for a treat then, KOTOR is GOAT status.

I just wish they would remake Jade Empire. Still the only game to let me wife up two bytches and they were perfectly cool with it. :blessed::mjlit:

That’s probably the first RPG I saw and said I had to have, but never had the first Xbox