Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like i said the combat is different, especially since mass effect continued to evolve into a 3rd person shooter more than an rpg, But literally everything else surrounding the two games were unique to both series at the time.

This game does not drop in 2023 and mass effect 4 does not drop in 2025 or whatever and not draw heavy comparisons
yeah but you didn't say that :unimpressed: repeatedly. sometimes you're wrong on the internet. shyt happens

ME front to back was always a 3rd person shooter in practice with varying levels of RPG sauce on top.

its not unique either. again - streamlined - is a word I'm using for a reason. KOTOR straight up lifted Fallout 2's dialogue blueprint. Jedi Knight game feedback demanded a more fleshed out Sith/Jedi morality feature in future SW games. And we really gonna act like a party hub as a hideout/ship/boat/etc was a breakthrough?

Neverwinter Nights, Tides, Baldurs Gate, even stuff like Septerra Core bled into KOTOR :dead: what made KOTOR a big deal was how they smoothed out a lot of complex systems to make that type of game more accessible and did it with a major IP at the same time.

they released it in contrast to star wars galaxies within the same few months for a reason

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just hope the combat is similar to the original but with some improvements. I'll be highly disappointed if this turns into some button mashing hack n slash RPG simply because idiots have the attention span of cockroaches.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have a feeling this is gonna be longer than the typical one year timed exclusivity since sony is actually funding development. Might be a Forspoken situation or more

I’m still not entirely sure it is timed.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Gizmo had what was arguably the game thread of the year with ME: Legendary Edition and got ran out of his own shyt for not being on topic or even playing the game. When he did talk about the game, all he did was cry about not being able to romance Jack in ME3 which isn’t even true. Don’t listen to shyt this man has to say about Mass Effect:mjlol:
Since we pulling cards :mjgrin:

Iron_lung_deez's PSN Profile

Game ain't even on the man's profile so he didn't even buy it and start it up. That's the absolute minimum you need to do to just have a game show up on these lists :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Since we pulling cards :mjgrin:

Iron_lung_deez's PSN Profile

Game ain't even on the man's profile so he didn't even buy it and start it up. That's the absolute minimum you need to do to just have a game show up on these lists :russ:

I never said I was ever buying mass effect legendary edition. I played the entire series (again) on pc in 2016, yall obsession with my game playing is weird tho

Played the first two on xbox 360 originally and finished the trilogy on pc

7-CE9-C403-617-E-47-D4-8476-279123-CC77-C8.jpg

Mind yo business brother