Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
is it me or is the parrying harder than sekiro???:mjlol::gucci: like for the life of me i can get consistent gauge on the timing window. this and the backtracking are the two glaring things that i hate...but dope game overall. am like 3/4 through

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
is it me or is the parrying harder than sekiro???:mjlol::gucci: like for the life of me i can get consistent gauge on the timing window. this and the backtracking are the two glaring things that i hate...but dope game overall. am like 3/4 through
It ruined the game for me, the parry window is inconsistent especially coming from Sekiro

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Finally beat it right before witch queen:blessed: cant wait for part 2 but fix the backtracking and parrying...its nice to have a game where we dont have a thousand side quest spamming your screen:ohlawd:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I enjoy the game quite a bit. The only thing I find I don’t like is the backtracking and the fact that all stages seem to have a ton of cliffs, which seems too unrealistic to me (even if it is a sci-fi game).

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Copped the digital for $10, never wanted to pay much for it after reading all reviews from people but at that price why not give it a shot?

Never been into Souls-like games and you immediately understand why this was called one :heh:

Oggdo Boggdo killing me like 10 times before I learmed how I have to play was a good lesson but combat and movement still feel wonky as hell.

The only thing that annoys me to no end is that every chest I've found only has cosmetics :beli: is this the case throughout the whole damn game? So far I've done the first two worlds and thibkibg about going to Dathomir.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Copped the digital for $10, never wanted to pay much for it after reading all reviews from people but at that price why not give it a shot?

Never been into Souls-like games and you immediately understand why this was called one :heh:

Oggdo Boggdo killing me like 10 times before I learmed how I have to play was a good lesson but combat and movement still feel wonky as hell.

The only thing that annoys me to no end is that every chest I've found only has cosmetics :beli: is this the case throughout the whole damn game? So far I've done the first two worlds and thibkibg about going to Dathomir.
Yes. All the hidden stuff leaves a lot to be desired.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finished it. It's a solid 6.5/10. There's some really good stuff -specially towards the end- and you can tell the intention of making it a great game but it falls short narrative wise (more than half of the game is very boring filler missions), the world feels empty as fukk and when it finally starts hitting a stride it goes straight into the ending.

The fact there's no good Star Wars single player game since Force Unleashed makes it easier to shrug off the issues it has and there's a lot to improve upon for a 2nd game...though narrative wise I have no idea how they could make it compelling...unless we go to another galaxy or something :heh: