Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like a poor man's Dark Souls

Also, these Uncharted type puzzles are annoying as fukk, I hate figuring out which ledge to climb next and there are like 500 of them

lol…I dig the comparisons…those descriptions are spot on but I actually liked them…the game borrowed a lot of elements from several other video games that worked in my favor…you gave it an fair/honest shot tho :yes:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
lol…I dig the comparisons…those descriptions are spot on but I actually liked them…the game borrowed a lot of elements from several other video games that worked in my favor…you gave it an fair/honest shot tho :yes:
I REALLY wanted to like this game, man

Before I played it I was hype as fukk, all I ever wanted since I was a kid was a lightsaber fighting game, but Idk, man

Glad you enjoyed it tho :salute:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I loved the game to be honest, but i didn't enjoy the recycling of map locations via locked doors and the platform. Didn't feel like i was exploring the galax, but rather navigating a maze or puzzle. Uncharted had puzzle sections, but they never made you backtrack though areas you've already been to before. That was a cheap way to pad the runtime imo.
But outside of that, i liked the combat system, the graphics were awesome, the story was cool too.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I REALLY wanted to like this game, man

Before I played it I was hype as fukk, all I ever wanted since I was a kid was a lightsaber fighting game, but Idk, man

Glad you enjoyed it tho :salute:
Don’t give up breh. You gotta use the force (lol). Once you get more skills the game gets a lot more fun.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I really like this game but the combat is not smooth enough. You constantly get stuck in animations (can’t cancel out) and I personally feel like the parry mechanic is a little inconsistent.

I like exploring and the short cuts are somewhat rewarding but the gear you find is not.

I kinda get why they did it, but after playing force unleashed and Jed knight: Jedi academy they really held back on the force powers.

Also, while I felt skill progression in the game is good I don’t think they ever make you feel powerful. This ties into the pervious comment. I went back to the first planet, after completing 2 planets, and I should be one shoting shyt now. I’m a fukking Jedi.

Over all game is cool and story is engaging, so far, and the potential is there for the sequel to really knock it out the park.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this BD1 healing shyt is a problem. He doesn’t heal no matter how many times you press up, unless you stand still. These nikkas keep attacking you, and you have to stand still to heal….

That shyt sucks and needs to be fixed for the next game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm in the Jedi temple.

Lore is ass and corny. Main character is a dikk. Gameplay is fun

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just beat the game. I enjoyed it. The game was a lot longer than I thought (pause) which is good because short games suck. It was fun.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so the ps5 version didn't fix the stagger/lag animation, nor is the combat fluidity improved. i bet you still gotta traverse them big ass maps without more teleport spots...maybe i'll replay this one day defiantly fukk with the boss battles tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Knocked This Out the Backlog and beat Trilla ass
Jedi Master Difficulty
Weak final boss imo but fun