STAR WARS episode 8 will feature a FEMALE BLACK JEDI

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're never gonna stop doing this, huh? Who gives a fukk? It's a fake character in a movie. Why do we have to give credit everytime someone non-white gets a job?

movies put a single asian kid in the background and get lauded for being diverse, it's out of control at this point. If this is true, they'll probably put this character on magazine covers to pump their own egos. Everything these days is the "first _______." "Shop Rite to feature first Muslim Lesbian couple in new circular. Groundbreaking!"
black females are overlooked in most facets of media, I for one am happy that a black female will be on screen and not lusting after a white man, well at least I hope not

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if the jedi will have any connection to FINN, but thats 100% happening. my little sis auditioned for two roles, one of which was a female jedi. Don't know if this is already news
Well your sister def won't be getting that gig now big mouth

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
the audition was in the summer, and its not finished filming.
you work a 9 to 5, you'd have no idea about things of this nature.
It is finished filming, it's now in post production.

You're lying to us. Post some pics of her

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
How did she find out about it?

What was the reaction in the theater during that scene?
there wasn't any reaction in the theater except at the end, everyone in that bytch was clapping which is the only movie i've ever had that happen in. I don't even have this movie in my top ten though, but i've never been in a film where people clapped. Movie was lit as fukk, i have to admit that i was wrong thinking it would be trash, thinking it would be some feminist bullshyt.

also, the vader scene looked like some shyt out of a horror movie. shyt was straight savage. loved it. that and the final 15 minutes were really good, and the movie had nice emotional content throughout.