STAR WARS episode 8 will feature a FEMALE BLACK JEDI

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
In the new books, Finn eventually becomes a Jedi with a yellow light saber and Han's gun after he finds out about his mother. I'm not sure if Lando is his father but judging by a Han and Lando prequel in the works, anything is possible.

really? I doubt they have any black jedis...they tricked everyone with the last movie...:heh:

Daps
I don't know how big the role is, nor does she. BUT.. casting director and script both listed her as a jedi, and everyone else auditioning that day were black and female.

Possibly a small role to the backstory of Finn's role. Now, I'm not saying he's a Jedi but he does have some Jedi skills from a relative and he is somewhat force sensitive. Rey and Ben will obviously be the main focus akin to Luke and Finn will take on a Han-like role. He's already shown great leadership so his story may be seperate on the side.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we're never gonna stop doing this, huh? Who gives a fukk? It's a fake character in a movie. Why do we have to give credit everytime someone non-white gets a job?

movies put a single asian kid in the background and get lauded for being diverse, it's out of control at this point. If this is true, they'll probably put this character on magazine covers to pump their own egos. Everything these days is the "first _______." "Shop Rite to feature first Muslim Lesbian couple in new circular. Groundbreaking!"

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're never gonna stop doing this, huh? Who gives a fukk? It's a fake character in a movie. Why do we have to give credit everytime someone non-white gets a job?

movies put a single asian kid in the background and get lauded for being diverse, it's out of control at this point. If this is true, they'll probably put this character on magazine covers to pump their own egos. Everything these days is the "first _______." "Shop Rite to feature first Muslim Lesbian couple in new circular. Groundbreaking!"
:what:
90 percent of characters are by default white. When growing up nearly, barely any heroes looked like me and I remember thinking that maybe only whites can be a hero. Whenever a positive black hero appeared I was :gladbron: and gravitated to them no matter how big or small the role, like when DC introduced Steel.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this could very well mean there is a Jedi shrine flashback or some shyt, with 9 Jedi in the back practicing lightsaber fights and one is a black female. something tells me Kuwka's sister isn't auditioning for meaty SW roles.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:duck:
Episode 8 is probably done filming and in POST PRODUCTION, or close to it now :upsetfavre:
You that starved for attention?

Yeah, they wrapped up filming in June-July.

Now playing Devil's Advocate... OP never said when the auditions took place either. :manny:

Either way, a black female Jedi would be dope. And while they're at it, they need to toss Finn a Lightsaber with some training, too. The end of TFA makes me think that there's no way that'll be the end of Finn's story with a lightsaber, there's gotta be more than that.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they wrapped up filming in June-July.

Now playing Devil's Advocate... OP never said when the auditions took place either. :manny:

Either way, a black female Jedi would be dope. And while they're at it, they need to toss Finn a Lightsaber with some training, too. The end of TFA makes me think that there's no way that'll be the end of Finn's story with a lightsaber, there's gotta be more than that.

How did she find out about it?

Have not seen the original trilogy in a long time, but just off the top of my head it is prb the second best one right behind Empire Strikes Back. Made TFA look like complete dog shyt in every way. The shyt they managed to do in a Star Wars movie that really had no force shyt was incredible and this is coming from someone who thought the movie would be trash. Second best Star Wars film ever for me. Will see it again. There is a scene with Vader at the end that is almost worth price of admission alone.

What was the reaction in the theater during that scene?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Conz, you need to understand that things like this are important to the party not being represented.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:mjpls:

You sound very an-

2063.jpg

Carry on :hubie: