STAR WARS episode 8 will feature a FEMALE BLACK JEDI

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
how was it? in terms of being ranked next to the other star wars movie

Have not seen the original trilogy in a long time, but just off the top of my head it is prb the second best one right behind Empire Strikes Back. Made TFA look like complete dog shyt in every way. The shyt they managed to do in a Star Wars movie that really had no force shyt was incredible and this is coming from someone who thought the movie would be trash. Second best Star Wars film ever for me. Will see it again. There is a scene with Vader at the end that is almost worth price of admission alone.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have not seen the original trilogy in a long time, but just off the top of my head it is prb the second best one right behind Empire Strikes Back. Made TFA look like complete dog shyt in every way. The shyt they managed to do in a Star Wars movie that really had no force shyt was incredible and this is coming from someone who thought the movie would be trash. Second best Star Wars film ever for me. Will see it again. There is a scene with Vader at the end that is almost worth price of admission alone.
thanks breh, gonna go see this later today

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Empire
ANH
Rogue one
ROTJ
TFA
Revenge of the sith
The phantom menace
Attack of the clones

This was a great movie. Might catch it again

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the new books, Finn eventually becomes a Jedi with a yellow light saber and Han's gun after he finds out about his mother. I'm not sure if Lando is his father but judging by a Han and Lando prequel in the works, anything is possible.
What new books?