Star Trek prequel "Strange New World" coming soon to Paramount+

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
In depth review episode by episode
1. 7/10, not a traditional trek episode, that's only reason I'm talking points off.

2. 9/10, this was some black suffrage masquerading as a trial. It's cool, but i took points off for not being a traditional Trek episode.

3. 8/10, this was a L'ann focused episode and anytime you can get L'ann in civies, it's a good day. Mad that they went to a dreary Canadian city, insteD if some place warm so she could weR less clothing but we all can't get what we want.

4. 5/10, Forgetful planet, I hated this, plus, he broke up with his two face girlfriend for no reason.

5. 0/10, stupid

6. 5/10, Uhuru focused, not cool with the crying, not cool with the paranoia. Ppl can sleep with whoever, but if a breh ain't Pawling, I don't want to see no bedwench. Even with that, I still feel she shut down Kirk too hard.

7. 8/10, quirkiness hipsterism usually doesn't work for me, but thus was cool

8. 8/10, the doctor was the MVP of the season which is the opposite if last because that daughter storyline was the worst.

9. 0/10, you already know.

10. 8/10, staR trek at its best when it's at war.

Overall, I like this more than last season but last season had better highs and was more epic. Overall, score: 5.8

daemonova

Daps
I didn't really like the Lower Decks episode. But that chick was fine as hell. Probably good fan service to people that watch lower decks, though. I'm lowkey kind of tired of so much focus being on Spock all the time. I understand he's got the subplot with the nurse, but get on with whatever it is at this point. Obviously vulcans and humans been together so really aint too much else to go through with this "relationship" with the nurse.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In depth review episode by episode
1. 7/10, not a traditional trek episode, that's only reason I'm talking points off.

2. 9/10, this was some black suffrage masquerading as a trial. It's cool, but i took points off for not being a traditional Trek episode.

3. 8/10, this was a L'ann focused episode and anytime you can get L'ann in civies, it's a good day. Mad that they went to a dreary Canadian city, insteD if some place warm so she could weR less clothing but we all can't get what we want.

4. 5/10, Forgetful planet, I hated this, plus, he broke up with his two face girlfriend for no reason.

5. 0/10, stupid

6. 5/10, Uhuru focused, not cool with the crying, not cool with the paranoia. Ppl can sleep with whoever, but if a breh ain't Pawling, I don't want to see no bedwench. Even with that, I still feel she shut down Kirk too hard.

7. 8/10, quirkiness hipsterism usually doesn't work for me, but thus was cool

8. 8/10, the doctor was the MVP of the season which is the opposite if last because that daughter storyline was the worst.

9. 0/10, you already know.

10. 8/10, staR trek at its best when it's at war.

Overall, I like this more than last season but last season had better highs and was more epic. Overall, score: 5.8
Ep 2 was a clear copy of measure of man. Give it a 10 out 10

Daps
I can't remotely understand how someone can be sick of spock plots. We've learned about how he gained his skills as a negotiator, we've learned when and how he learned to lie (From Amanda who Id like to see more of because she was great), we've seen his struggles with relationships which have been good, his struggles with his emotions etc.

Hell, it was even pointed out specifically in that episode how odd his relationship had him acting with Nurse Chapel. I've enjoyed the spock stuff but I also am just a huge fan spock in general and the guy playing him crushes the role.

daemonova

Daps
I can't remotely understand how someone can be sick of spock plots. We've learned about how he gained his skills as a negotiator, we've learned when and how he learned to lie (From Amanda who Id like to see more of because she was great), we've seen his struggles with relationships which have been good, his struggles with his emotions etc.

Hell, it was even pointed out specifically in that episode how odd his relationship had him acting with Nurse Chapel. I've enjoyed the spock stuff but I also am just a huge fan spock in general and the guy playing him crushes the role.
I wasn't tired of spock plots, I just didn't like that they made him human

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

it feels familiar to the better done data arcs. spock here is not as charismatic as previous spocks.

plus people want to see more about the interesting new characters.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Id just rather see new characters than focus on nostalgia

Show looks decent tho, unlike Discovery

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I can’t fukk with this show because of what they did to Uhura

What a travesty

They even got her with a fukked up line up
She can’t go to her own Barber before she comes on set?

Kirk is miscast too

daemonova

Daps
2b18fa2e-2ae6-4c81-8364-bf9c4cc89a55-snw_207_mg_0503_0279_rt.jpg