Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What happened to the Star Wars tv show?

TNG is kinda my start and end point too but I have been slowly watching the original series and trying to get into deep space nine but I'm always interested in new trek

:jbhmm: Y'all don't fukk with DS9? The "Star Trek" series with a Black Lead?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm: Y'all don't fukk with DS9? The "Star Trek" series with a Black Lead?

Didn't you just see me say I'm slowly getting into it :russ: I'm not a militant tho breh. I got into star trek because of my dad when I was a kid and he watched next generation. Once DS9 was on, I moved on:whoknows: Came back to it once I got out of college and the new movie came out

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Alex Kurtzman :huhldup:

Having it on their streaming service may end up working out good.. No need to appeal to the regular CBS viewers. We could end up getting something interesting.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They should basically make this new show the TNG of the new movie universe. Set it in the new movie universe's 24th century.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't you just see me say I'm slowly getting into it :russ: I'm not a militant tho breh. I got into star trek because of my dad when I was a kid and he watched next generation. Once DS9 was on, I moved on:whoknows: Came back to it once I got out of college and the new movie came out
I think you will enjoy ds9 but you have to give it a real chance the first two seasons are slow like tng with the exception of a few episodes then you notice a vast improvement as soon as the third starts just like tng again.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think you will enjoy ds9 but you have to give it a real chance the first two seasons are slow like tng with the exception of a few episodes then you notice a vast improvement as soon as the third starts just like tng again.

Oh yeah I'm definitely down, that's why I started watching it. And I heard the same thing on a trek podcast I listen to: 3rd season is fuego

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah I'm definitely down, that's why I started watching it. And I heard the same thing on a trek podcast I listen to: 3rd season is fuego
There are some gems in the first two seasons also and another thing once you make it through the entire show go back and watch the first two seasons they are more enjoyable when you have seen the entire series its hard to explain but trust me you will.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There are some gems in the first two seasons also and another thing once you make it through the entire show go back and watch the first two seasons they are more enjoyable when you have seen the entire series its hard to explain but trust me you will.

I watched the first episode and liked it so once I get time, like a lot of time, I'm going to deep dive into it