Trailer #1:

Original post:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That feels so weird but to be fair, I've only seen his Fast and Furious movies and obviously those exercise a different portion of the brain. I know he can handle the action but can he provide the more brainy sci fi?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
We dont need more action in these films smh

I know what you mean breh, but these new era Trek films are making money just due to them not being like the older films which dealt with exploration and Federation politics (even though Into Darkness was just a remake of Wrath of khan), so imma just let them cook.

But they really need to make a new fukkin series based after Voyager and Insurrection.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know what you mean breh, but these new era Trek films are making money just due to them not being like the older films which dealt with exploration and Federation politics (even though Into Darkness was just a remake of Wrath of khan), so imma just let them cook.

But they really need to make a new fukkin series based after Voyager and Insurrection.

Why Voyager???? We already know Janeways became An Admiral.... :comeon:Plus she got everyone home and Lt.Kim got his own ship :ehh: and Seven of Nine was fukking chakotay.... :shaq:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Why Voyager???? We already know Janeways became An Admiral.... :comeon:Plus she got everyone home and Lt.Kim got his own ship :ehh: and Seven of Nine was fukking chakotay.... :shaq:

Bad phrasing, I meant take place after Voyager

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
sylar drives his spaceship into the enemy's throwing himself through his windshield, through space, through the windshield of the other breh's spaceship and tackling him :krs::krs::krs:

only to have a change of heart and give the other breh the keys to his own spaceship :wow::wow::wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is an unexpected choice.
I anticipate a lot of crying from the Roddenberry hardliners who aren't fans of the more action heavy Trek movies but I think the issue with the last Trek movie wasn't that it had too much action but rather that the action was not all that good for the most part.
Hopefully Lin can up the quality of the action in the new movie. also Lin is capable of more than big explosions and car chases...he directed the very underrated Better Luck Tomorrow, directed some of the best episodes of Community and directed the pilot episode of that new show Scorpion which was really well done and handled a nice size cast of interesting characters.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
:dahell: "Star Trek Into Darkness" was a GREAT MOVIE!!!

Both of the JJ abrams joints were heat rocks

got a feeling this one is gonna suck, I only trust JJ. I'd rather have a director come in whose already familar with sci fi like Brian Singer or someone