Star Fox Zero

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Yo that walking arwing look like a damb robo chicken running around.

:lolbron:

Daps
:heh: I'm still wondering why the developers didn't think that would look dumb AF.
Prefer On foot with Fox himself being visible there are more weapons and gameplay available. All Arwing/landmaster was cool 15 years ago when there were hardware limitations but now:russell:. Nintendo got scared after Assault flopped but it was Namco that fukked that up. Split screen Multiplayer still hasn't been announced so I'm not copping this unless it's used and I have nothing to play and I'll probably trade it in.

teacher

All Star
Daps
this looks like it's gonna be crack.....why was everyone sh!tting on the gfx? looks straight to me.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Prefer On foot with Fox himself being visible there are more weapons and gameplay available. All Arwing/landmaster was cool 15 years ago when there were hardware limitations but now:russell:. Nintendo got scared after Assault flopped but it was Namco hat fukked that up. Split screen Multiplayer still hasn't been announced so I'm not copping this unless it's used and I have nothing to play and I'll probably trade it in.
If they took Assualts multiplayer and used the new gen tech on it to expand it and make it online they would make a killing.

Such unused potential Assault was....

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Man O Man the hours I wasted playing the SNES and 64 version, the streets have been waiting to long for this. Platinum games about to be the Treasure. :ahh: