Star Fox 64 Appreciation

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:dead:Quotables for DAYS...

Don't know why it's so hard for Nintendo to make a new Star Fox. Despite their bs excuses that game would bank if done right. But maybe them not making a new one is for the best, cuz they might end up fukking it up.

and I wouldn't want it open world except for a few missions. I want it to force players straight but have different layers.

Where you could choose paths by blowing through certain doors or taking certain areas (Upper area, lower, etc). And I want there to be a groupd of 10 characters that fly w/ you and in HARDCORE mode...when they die if you don't save them...Their done! Which effects the game at the end.

Same mechanics just more maneuvers and weapons. GOAT

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Damn this game was such a classic :ohlawd:

Dude that help make bayonetta said he would like to make a Starfox game. Then those weirdo nintendorks kept bugging him about it so he said he don't want to do it anymore. It still would be dope if Starfox got the platinum touch.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And people tried to claim the PS1 was somehow the better system when compared to the mighty N64...:heh:

Everyone knew the PS1 was for peasants. Hell Super Mario 64 is probably better than 99% of the Sony Playstation library, PS4's garbage lineup included...:heh:[DOUBLEPOST=1397539736][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, this game is on the mighty 3DSXL.

Dont sleep.

You're an idiot.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:dead:Quotables for DAYS...

Don't know why it's so hard for Nintendo to make a new Star Fox. Despite their bs excuses that game would bank if done right. But maybe them not making a new one is for the best, cuz they might end up fukking it up.

"Cocky little Freaks!"

lol takes me back...I wonder how this runs on an emulator for Android...

Daps
34c0bc0de73adacdb375aec9f14976db.jpg