Stannis is still alive ?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Renly was gay. She loved the idea of renly.

I’m not entirely sure but I think she may want the golden finger up her twat.
renly was never going to do a girl to be sure, but if he was up to it, brienne would have been down

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
After this impressive showing, I think it's safe to say that any realistic power ranking starts off:
1. #Targset:mjlit:
2. #WhiteWalkerTexasRanger:damn:
3. #StannisSet:wow:
4. #LannisterSet aka the #LuciousLyons mayne:skip:
5. #KrakenGang:youngsabo:

6-infinity. Whoever else is left:pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stannis always seemed like one of the weakest people to me through out the entire series :ld: just a damn fool for some fire lady and also just the least skilled when it came to anything :ld: like he wasnt great at anything .. not money or fighting or anything :ld: didnt even know dude had stans on here :russ:

daemonova

Daps
Stannis always seemed like one of the weakest people to me through out the entire series :ld: just a damn fool for some fire lady and also just the least skilled when it came to anything :ld: like he wasnt great at anything .. not money or fighting or anything :ld: didnt even know dude had stans on here :russ:
he was good at fighting, he just had to go against tyrion and tywin at the same time, who is fukking with that, then we lost half his army and all his horses by the time he reached winterfell, he could have used some diplomacy but, he was a military commander, he held up Storm's end from the Tyrell (before the books, tyrells were stupid though), and he smashed the greyjoy fleet (before the books)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
he was good at fighting, he just had to go against tyrion and tywin at the same time, who is fukking with that, then we lost half his army and all his horses by the time he reached winterfell, he could have used some diplomacy but, he was a military commander, he held up Storm's end from the Tyrell (before the books, tyrells were stupid though), and he smashed the greyjoy fleet (before the books)

id have to rewatch but I believe he brought all these issues on himself :ld:

daemonova

Daps
id have to rewatch but I believe he brought all these issues on himself :ld:

sure, but he was the heir, renly decided that he should have been the heir. when renly died, the tyrells joined the lannisters, the tyrells were bannermen to the baratheons after roberts rebellion, but decided to prop up renly so a tyrell could be on the throne, he could have made a deal with robb stark but why kiss robb stark ass or waste time fighting in the riverlands when he wanted kings landing, plus, we don't know for sure if robb would have left the riverlands anyway. So he was put in an impossible position and almost beat the lannisters anyway.

he destroyed the wildling army, giants, thenns and all, but that mostly happened off camera so he didn't get credit for that, and the one thing they don't say in the show is winter does not start north of the wall, it starts at winterfell, So the closer he got to winterfell, the worst it got, plus ramsey killing all the horses didn't help, I aint pressed about shireen's death as everybody esle, he needed more help but wasn't good at securing allies, but he was the true heir to the throne, that can't be denied