Stannis is still alive ?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
#StannisSet still holding out hope?:mjlol:

@DonkeyPuncher718 Where you at, king?:mjlit:

Oh I’m here breh we still in the North and dem Ravens flew south so we having a hard time getting messages ain’t much food to eat so the Ravens we do find get shot out the sky thrown in the finest flour straight from hot pie and thrown over a fire for sustenance can’t be trying to send messages on an empty stomach breh

I heard from a weirwood y’all got the Kings name ringing in the realm I’m trying to find the King my damn self last I seen him he was talking about preparing for a siege and one bytch ass breh said “It ain’t going to be a siege” The rightful king drew his sword and all I remeber were a bunch of flayed men on shields so I said fukk it and dipped into a cave where I’m hiding out.:yeshrug:

Word in Westeros is some dyke bytch named Brienne of fukking Tarth is claiming to have killed the Lord of Light, Azor Ahai reborn Stannis Baratheon but I don’t believe her she said the same shyt about The Hound and the last I heard Freddy Krueger put down the sword and found religion I hope that works out for him he needs peace.

I’m saying they showed every kings death but the one true king I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in season 7 Lightbringer burning in hand coming to save Jon Snow AGAIN from the Nights King to show yall who The true king of Westeros is:salute:

Onion Knight still up North making sure Stannis ain’t forgotten word to King Robert RIP and that usurper homo Renly

StannisSet ain’t dead. The lord of light burns eternal:blessed:

The Night is Dark And Full Of Terrors...:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the night is dark and full of terrors

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
He deserved to die and I hope he burns in hell.

:dead: read that in Dave Chappelle/Sam Jackson voice.

hqdefault.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Oh I’m here breh we still in the North and dem Ravens flew south so we having a hard time getting messages ain’t much food to eat so the Ravens we do find get shot out the sky thrown in the finest flour straight from hot pie and thrown over a fire for sustenance can’t be trying to send messages on an empty stomach breh

I heard from a weirwood y’all got the Kings name ringing in the realm I’m trying to find the King my damn self last I seen him he was talking about preparing for a siege and one bytch ass breh said “It ain’t going to be a siege” The rightful king drew his sword and all I remeber were a bunch of flayed men on shields so I said fukk it and dipped into a cave where I’m hiding out.:yeshrug:

Word in Westeros is some dyke bytch named Brienne of fukking Tarth is claiming to have killed the Lord of Light, Azor Ahai reborn Stannis Baratheon but I don’t believe her she said the same shyt about The Hound and the last I heard Freddy Krueger put down the sword and found religion I hope that works out for him he needs peace.

I’m saying they showed every kings death but the one true king I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in season 7 Lightbringer burning in hand coming to save Jon Snow AGAIN from the Nights King to show yall who The true king of Westeros is:salute:

Onion Knight still up North making sure Stannis ain’t forgotten word to King Robert RIP and that usurper homo Renly

StannisSet ain’t dead. The lord of light burns eternal:blessed:

The Night is Dark And Full Of Terrors...:
We never left:mjlit:
Let me find out #StannisSet the second most thorough gang in the seven kingdoms:whew::dahell:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So arya murked house frey that she went undercover in but didn't find or release her uncle downstairs:mjlol:
No doubt. Can you show me the interactions between Arya and Edmure prior to that?. Literally a large part of the books is a certain house taking advantage of other lords not knowing what a certain Stark child looks like to try to fool people into legitimizing a fake marriage. Why would I, as the viewer, expect Arya to give a shyt about Edmure? Does she even know he was taken hostage? Edmure was fukking his bride during the Red Wedding. Arya pretty much stopped giving fukks about the goings on in Westeros shortly after. Lemme know if I'm mistaken doe:hubie:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No doubt. Can you show me the interactions between Arya and Edmure prior to that?. Literally a large part of the books is a certain house taking advantage of other lords not knowing what a certain Stark child looks like to try to fool people into legitimizing a fake marriage. Why would I, as the viewer, expect Arya to give a shyt about Edmure? Does she even know he was taken hostage? Edmure was fukking his bride during the Red Wedding. Arya pretty much stopped giving fukks about the goings on in Westeros shortly after. Lemme know if I'm mistaken doe:hubie:

Aria only gathered the frey sons to poison them

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
arya was probably thinking "fukk edmure, he's weak."

also the boltons were saying they found stannis's body.

StannisSet took more Ls than dipset.